Thoughts/Experiences with the "Bloody Mary" legend?

Cartof

Reaction score
I have been rather curious lately about Bloody Mary. I don't have any experience or possibly related happenings. I'm not sure whether she exists or not as I've never seen anything related, but I refuse to perform the ritual whether it be with friends, by myself, etc. Do any of you have anything worth sharing?

Reactions: Donna K.
I have been rather curious lately about Bloody Mary. I don't have any experience or possibly related happenings. I'm not sure whether she exists or not as I've never seen anything related, but I refuse to perform the ritual whether it be with friends, by myself, etc. Do any of you have anything worth sharing?
Bloody Mary starts out as a "game" usually played by kids and a mirror. Two things have been known to happen.

First, the brain likes to play tricks. You see what you think you want to see and kids get freaked out all over the place

Second...you can open a dang portal and let anything through just by calling out and issuing an invite. I've been saying this a lot lately, but here I go again....we do NOT know what these entities are out there! Where do they really come from? What the heck are they? We can only go by history, assumptions, experiences. So, when people "play" with these kind of things, be it "just for fun" or not, you can actually summon something.

Magic is the act of moving energy and manifesting. We now know this is a fact. It is real. Please, peeples....don't play with these things. All of the "magical" items out there, including mirrors for magic, are tools, not toys. You better know what you're doing with them before you start summoning and manifesting things you can't put back in the portal.

Bloody Mary starts out as a "game" usually played by kids and a mirror. Two things have been known to happen.

First, the brain likes to play tricks. You see what you think you want to see and kids get freaked out all over the place

Second...you can open a dang portal and let anything through just by calling out and issuing an invite. I've been saying this a lot lately, but here I go again....we do NOT know what these entities are out there! Where do they really come from? What the heck are they? We can only go by history, assumptions, experiences. So, when people "play" with these kind of things, be it "just for fun" or not, you can actually summon something.

Magic is the act of moving energy and manifesting. We now know this is a fact. It is real. Please, peeples....don't play with these things. All of the "magical" items out there, including mirrors for magic, are tools, not toys. You better know what you're doing with them before you start summoning and manifesting things you can't put back in the portal.
That's good advice! Even when I was a non believer I was cautious of messing around with the supernatural and have never touched a Ouija Board, or tried to call out any entities, etc. I've heard some other peoples experiences with mirrors aside from the whole Bloody Mary legend, which I don't believe in. I'll be sure to watch what my reflection is doing from now on.

I've also heard some stories of people really messing with their own minds by staring into a mirror in dim light for long periods of time. Their faces can warp into terrifying beings, see creatures around you, things like that. Mirrors aren't toys, friends.

S4ol5Zw.jpg

What Debi says.
I was friends with a guy that was very curious about the Paranormal starting in his teenage years. Ouija boards and Bloody Mary and that trick where you lift people up with just your fingertips....... and everything in between.
He developed a heroin habit to cope.
Today he is okay but it took a lot of work on multiple fronts.:)

What Debi says.
I was friends with a guy that was very curious about the Paranormal starting in his teenage years. Ouija boards and Bloody Mary and that trick where you lift people up with just your fingertips....... and everything in between.
He developed a heroin habit to cope.
Today he is okay but it took a lot of work on multiple fronts.:)
That's exactly what happened to my young brother but he didn't live long enough to get better.

I won't have a mirror in my bedroom because it makes me uncomfortable for some reason! According to Feng Shui, mirrors cause energy to bounce around a room and cause poor sleep. It is often recommended to cover a mirror at night.