Thought forms/Tulpas

I can see how a connection with tulpas and poltergeist could be made, but with the actual idea of creating a being/entity just by mass fear or thought, im not too sure about ....interesting concept to say the least, just not fully on board just yet.. the urban legend type stories have been around forever, not much different now than they were many years ago, just changed for the electronic age...
but heres a question, if possible, and they have been created from fear or mass re-telling, then how much stronger or possible would it be if ppl actually INTENDED to bring forth something?? (assuming the idea that stories such as slenderman and such didn't have actual intent, just brought by the fear and mass retellings itself....) then how much more power or possibility would purposeful, intent laden practice be?.... and what about the flip side to that, if someone is capable of creating an entity through thought, then could someone become strong enough in their intent to actually "think" someone OUT of existence???? hmmmmmm

I can see how a connection with tulpas and poltergeist could be made, but with the actual idea of creating a being/entity just by mass fear or thought, im not too sure about ....interesting concept to say the least, just not fully on board just yet.. the urban legend type stories have been around forever, not much different now than they were many years ago, just changed for the electronic age...
but heres a question, if possible, and they have been created from fear or mass re-telling, then how much stronger or possible would it be if ppl actually INTENDED to bring forth something?? (assuming the idea that stories such as slenderman and such didn't have actual intent, just brought by the fear and mass retellings itself....) then how much more power or possibility would purposeful, intent laden practice be?.... and what about the flip side to that, if someone is capable of creating an entity through thought, then could someone become strong enough in their intent to actually "think" someone OUT of existence???? hmmmmmm
Well, now, there's a bunch of thoughts to munch on. Got to think this over a bit, Paul. Interesting!

Reactions: Paulm
Good ideas here Paul. I’m not totally on board with Tulpas either. I do think that there are universal laws that control things. I do believe that intention is powerful and the more people focused on an idea the greater the result. I think prayer works in this fashion too. I personally believe God decides what gets answered. So how much is allowed to manifest in unintended cases I don’t lnow, if at all. You bring up very good points.

Reactions: Paulm
Well, now, there's a bunch of thoughts to munch on. Got to think this over a bit, Paul. Interesting!
Good ideas here Paul. I’m not totally on board with Tulpas either. I do think that there are universal laws that control things. I do believe that intention is powerful and the more people focused on an idea the greater the result. I think prayer works in this fashion too. I personally believe God decides what gets answered. So how much is allowed to manifest in unintended cases I don’t lnow, if at all. You bring up very good points.

when looking at different ideas or abilities I always try to look at things from different perspectives, or outside the box, ..... when some one is trying to control an ability or learn to deal with it, so many ppl get stuck in the "cant do this" or "cant do that" mentality that they never learn to control or understand what they are dealing with....same with all abilities to an extent,, and the outcome most times is that ppl run from their abilities instead of embracing them and learning just what they may be capable of......there is a danger of learning this method without guidance, but if well rooted it is the best route.
so anyways, yeah I was just looking at this also from another angle....lol

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I don't know if you can create a specific character or being,maybe you can with practice but it takes a lot out of you.Thinking someone out of existence I don't know about,a bit dark and I'm sure it would come back at you lol.Being such an anti social,paranoid person everything I have done is through experiment,even internet help,advice was not available to me until recently.

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
I don't know if you can create a specific character or being,maybe you can with practice but it takes a lot out of you.Thinking someone out of existence I don't know about,a bit dark and I'm sure it would come back at you lol.Being such an anti social,paranoid person everything I have done is through experiment,even internet help,advice was not available to me until recently.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it would be frowned upon in the karma dept.....lol.....buuuut....lol. my point being is that this is energy based, which is neither good nor bad until paired with intent....so theoretically anything that can be done for good has an opposite method for malice, the good and evil, yin and yang, etc.... That's why you have to visualize all possible consequences for any action you may try to bring about.....some ppl think of all this stuff as simple parlor tricks when the repercussions of choices can have lasting effects.

Reactions: Debi and ozentity
Yeah I'm pretty sure it would be frowned upon in the karma dept.....lol.....buuuut....lol. my point being is that this is energy based, which is neither good nor bad until paired with intent....so theoretically anything that can be done for good has an opposite method for malice, the good and evil, yin and yang, etc.... That's why you have to visualize all possible consequences for any action you may try to bring about.....some ppl think of all this stuff as simple parlor tricks when the repercussions of choices can have lasting effects.
Good advice,most of this was done when I was much younger and the entities didn't have a good feel about them,not really bad but an up to no good feel,probably reflecting my intentions at the time and were slightly frightening.I don't try this anymore but maybe I should with a more mellow attitude and a little more wisdom.

Good advice,most of this was done when I was much younger and the entities didn't have a good feel about them,not really bad but an up to no good feel,probably reflecting my intentions at the time and were slightly frightening.I don't try this anymore but maybe I should with a more mellow attitude and a little more wisdom.
I think I should explain that I was referring to abilities in general with that method of learning, not conjuring a tulpa, which I would strongly advise against, not sure they are real, but wouldn't try bringing one forth either...lol... My bad. I should have explained a lot of what I was saying in a more precise way I think....lol...sorry, I'm not a very good teacher over the net.......

Reactions: Debi and ozentity
I think I should explain that I was referring to abilities in general with that method of learning, not conjuring a tulpa, which I would strongly advise against, not sure they are real, but wouldn't try bringing one forth either...lol... My bad. I should have explained a lot of what I was saying in a more precise way I think....lol...sorry, I'm not a very good teacher over the net.......
They are real as I've proven to myself and a few other people who saw these.One materialized as a large bat type creature in my home,another a ball of electric energy that ran at us and straight through us ,another was a creature walking around us(this one you couldn't see but could feel what it was big time,it felt like a lion or other big cat)At the time I had no knowledge of what I'd brought forth or how but it did not feel like a good thing.

how much stronger or possible would it be if ppl actually INTENDED to bring forth something?? (assuming the idea that stories such as slenderman and such didn't have actual intent, just brought by the fear and mass retellings itself....) then how much more power or possibility would purposeful, intent laden practice be?
I think that intent can take many forms. The Slenderman myth was created within the context of an internet forum that specialized in Photoshop contests. The original submission just happened to be interesting enough such that people began to add to the idea. The next level was when others began to incorporate the idea, as though it was real, into their own creative efforts. Critical mass was achieved when those with no idea of the origin of Slenderman and who did not employ critical thinking were exposed to the idea and began to actually "see" manifestations of Slenderman in the physical world. That is all to say that the original intent was not to create a Slenderman myth as it was ultimately manifested. Instead, the intention itself was incremental, taking a different form at each level.

Last edited: