Those skulls...

If you mess with development of a small child that development will be odd and they will grow in strange ways. The moral is: be sure your baby's bonnet fits properly.
The migration thing is more promising. If people could make it across the Atlantic in the 16th century it isn't farfetched that people and cultures moved earlier and we have less and less in the way of records the further back you go. Ancient people weren't all shuffling around grunting and waiting for proper intelligence to arrive later!

Reactions: Lynne
I haven’t had time to watch this yet. Maybe today.

Finally got to watch this. It wasn’t long. I don’t know why these videos use the robot voice instead of a human, it is always strange to me. That aside no new info here if your familier with this subject. There is still no good explanation for these skulls. They use the term subhuman. I really don’t know what that is suspose to mean. It’s still a mystery

Finally got to watch this. It wasn’t long. I don’t know why these videos use the robot voice instead of a human, it is always strange to me. That aside no new info here if your familier with this subject. There is still no good explanation for these skulls. They use the term subhuman. I really don’t know what that is suspose to mean. It’s still a mystery
I think the robot voice is from feeding a written story into a voice program to make it into a video. I've heard it done with out of print fiction before and it's seriously annoying then! I guess they must have really bad voices or be really self conscious.
I think the shape of the skulls and brain is down to wrapping things around the head of a baby while it's soft so it grows like that. It's like a really screwed up bonsai tree. The objection is that the brain is larger, but my response is that it would have to grow larger to compensate for not being it's optimum shape. And you thought smoking while pregnant was bad! I'm amazed they grew up at all. Human beings: still fight on even with parents trying to give them brain damage!

I discount "aliens did it" but I am interested in what effect that would have on somebody and if any expert in neurological development has weighed in, why they did it and how they were regarded by their society. It's all missing.

Also the DNA test indicating earlier migration to America is more lost ancient history, and it's a better fit for me to say that the shared beliefs and cultural traits and the legends in the west about the east and in the east about the west are because of that rather than aliens did everything and our ancestors were stupid and have no history.

Strange things aplenty in the world, but it's a shame to miss what's right there in search of something that's elsewhere.

My twopenny's worth anyway! :)

Last edited:
I think the robot voice is from feeding a written story into a voice program to make it into a video. I've heard it done with out of print fiction before and it's seriously annoying then! I guess they must have really bad voices or be really self conscious.
I think the shape of the skulls and brain is down to wrapping things around the head of a baby while it's soft so it grows like that. It's like a really screwed up bonsai tree. The objection is that the brain is larger, but my response is that it would have to grow larger to compensate for not being it's optimum shape. And you thought smoking while pregnant was bad! I'm amazed they grew up at all. Human beings: still fight on even with parents trying to give them brain damage!
Good points Ben. I’ve been told that the plates on the skulls are diff than reg human skulls. Don’t know if it is this group or not. I think many elongated skulls are from binding but some of these heads are huge. Their size alone is confounding.

Reactions: Benway
Good points Ben. I’ve been told that the plates on the skulls are diff than reg human skulls. Don’t know if it is this group or not. I think many elongated skulls are from binding but some of these heads are huge. Their size alone is confounding.
We just cross posted!
I'd have to look up the info about the different skull plates. If you ever find anything on it let me know!

392156EF-7D29-40E0-9730-924140D00F88.png

We just cross posted!
I'd have to look up the info about the different skull plates. If you ever find anything on it let me know!
Check out LA Marzulli, He has info on this

Last edited:
Thanks. I've seen the pictures though. I really want to see a medical opinion on it. It looks weird enough but there are some strange deformaties that have happened to people naturally, so I guess I'm most interested in a medical view of what would cause it and then I'll go from there.
(This is like live chat!)

Reactions: Debi