Those Predictions

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I just posted the yearly "predictions" of Baba Vanga as I do every year. And over the last week, I've heard all sorts of psychics and remote viewers hand out some pretty scary predictions that have given me an inner anxiety, as they do every year...lol

My first question to you is this:
How seriously do you take any of these predictions and do they in any way impact your life?
Second question:
Do we as a society hear predictions of all sorts during the year that influence us to manifest some of them? Do our expectations and thoughts create an outcome?

Let me hear your thoughts on this.​

i honestly dont follow any of them, the ones that get posted here i will read through but dont give them much credit or second thought. they dont impact my life or choices in any way.... (now if i feel something myself thats a different story.)
as far as society as a whole, people are pretty much the same, routines are the same, things we do as a generation, choices we make, etc.... we are creatures of habit and if examined closely you can almost tell what some one will do or what choices they will make by generation....(the saying about styles coming and going, or nothing is new, etc... is true)..
while the paranormal seems "normal" to us and those who frequent here or are involved in one way or the other, the truth is that only 25% of the population believes in psychic abilities, only 10% believe in bigfoot (whats really wierd is that americans are more likely to believe in bigfoot than those in canada.)...and while the belief in aliens/ufo's is higher. only roughly 50 percent believe in those, and that is only because the vastness of the universe makes it hard to believe we are alone. so broken down only 25% believe we are or have been visited by extraterrestrial beings.....so as a society i dont think we actually manifest anything into reality, perhaps more of a mass hypnotism/hysteria type effect is possible or more likely....(think the possesion epidemic after the original exorcist movie, or the mass school kid type hysteria that pops up every year or so....).... a lot is driven by entertainment and mass followings, the shark hunter plague and fear after jaws was released. the bigfoot craze of the 70's after boggy creek, etc.... i think we create a base of fear that escalates into something that we cant tell whats real from paranoia unless we look at things from a distance, the big picture so to speak........

I don't believe or disbelieve these predictions and am powerless to make any difference so just go with the flow. I do believe the collective power of thousands or millions of people's thoughts so this could be a possibility. I know just my thoughts at times have manifested things.

From her predictions for 2023:

- A calamitous solar storm will hit Earth on a scale not seen before.
- Bioweapons research will lead to the demise of thousands of people.
- The orbit of Earth will shift, possibly due to a nuclear disaster or asteroid hit.
- Children will begin to be born in the laboratory.

#1 There was a big solar storm, but it wasn't "on a scale not seen before" and it wasn't calamitous
#2 Not that I know of.
#3 Big fail
#4 Nope, not yet

Looks like a pretty lousy track record to me.