Those Online Quizzes

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
We all see those online Quizzes.....who are you based on your selections of answers offered. Now I admit, I love taking those as it's always fun to see if it's even close to my perception of myself. Often times they're pretty close! Do you enjoy taking them? Do you think there's any merit in them? Take the one in the link below and let's see if you're an idealist, realist or surrealist! Close or no match?

I've listed my outcome below. This one seems to be pretty accurate for me.

QUIZ: Are You An Idealist, Realist, Or Surrealist?

7121665d-6a73-4eb7-846d-63f11d318336.jpg

Based on your perception of colors, you are the ideal idealist. The world in your eyes is a magical place filled with goodness, hope and beauty. Your optimistic attitude allows you to see the best in people and to have a lighter perspective on life. You truly believe that all people are born with goodness inside of their hearts and that through compassion, communication and understanding the world can be a better place. You don't see the world from a black and white perspective, you empathize with people and appreciate the beauty in our differences. You are always noticing the symbolic meanings hidden in everyday things and noticing light around you even when others see darkness.

Reactions: Maphoo and Mokey
Here's another:

What Is Your Spiritual Strength?

Here's what I got:

You have wisdom. You love to learn about the world and improve your mind. The ability to understand is one of the most important gifts you can have - and you possess this in spades. Who doesn't want to unlock the mysteries of the universe and solve its unanswered questions?

Reactions: Mokey and Maphoo
Based on your perception of colors, you are the ideal idealist. The world in your eyes is a magical place filled with goodness, hope and beauty. Your optimistic attitude allows you to see the best in people and to have a lighter perspective on life. You truly believe that all people are born with goodness inside of their hearts and that through compassion, communication and understanding the world can be a better place. You don't see the world from a black and white perspective, you empathize with people and appreciate the beauty in our differences. You are always noticing the symbolic meanings hidden in everyday things and noticing light around you even when others see darkness.

You have inspiration. You're a creative artistic person. If there's a problem you will be thinking outside the box to find a solution. You are very in tune with nature and beauty and you don't see the point in getting down in the dumps. The world is such a fascinating place if you know how to look at it in the right way.

I take the quizzes when I see them. I took the first one before and got the same result this time. Some are right on, others way off. One said based on my answers I was 5'2"..eight inches off lol. But fun nonetheless.

Reactions: Debi