Those dang commercials...

The Camp Lejeune commercials are starting to get out of control. The first few times i get, but now it's on tv, radio, streaming ugh. Then there is the strange breast pump commercial that pops up during the most wrongly paired shows for it lol.

;er Supposedly there is another urging people to put deodorant on their nether regions. Honestly!
HAHA!! Yeah, the 'stinky butt' ones lol. Too damn funny. I fell asleep on the couch one night with tv on and it became infomercial time. One of those came on and i swore i was dreaming half listening to what person was talking about. Think the newest was something about people working out at the gym or even regular day stuff. Your 'areas' start to stink after so much time out of showers/baths rofl. But!! Just slather this on ya and you'll be right as rain lol.

HAHA!! Yeah, the 'stinky butt' ones lol. Too damn funny. I fell asleep on the couch one night with tv on and it became infomercial time. One of those came on and i swore i was dreaming half listening to what person was talking about. Think the newest was something about people working out at the gym or even regular day stuff. Your 'areas' start to stink after so much time out of showers/baths rofl. But!! Just slather this on ya and you'll be right as rain lol.
What's wrong with a good, old fashioned shower? ;ss

I hate commercials with annoying rhyming songs but I do remember them which is the point is suppose. I remember not to buy the product as punishment for making me listen to them :D .