This was odd

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Vibe-Feeler, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Vibe-Feeler

Vibe-Feeler
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Just a few moments ago (3:02am on my side), I was brushing my teeth and I felt a few hairs on my head get tugged. It wasn't really hard, but it was hard enough to cause an uncomfortable pinch, and in the mirror I could see the hairs where it happened gradually settling down. While this happened, I felt a very uneasy heavy presence in the room and I was unsure of whether to feel threatened or not. Thoughts?

#1 Vibe-Feeler, Mar 20, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

First, why are you awake at such an hour??? lol

Somebody wants your attention.

3. Vibe-Feeler

Vibe-Feeler
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I'm a serious night owl lol. For the past few months (and during long holidays in previous years) I never go to bed before 3am unless I have to be up early the next day.

I did also feel a heavy presence as this happened (I will add that point to my post now quick). I could not tell if it was malevolent or not, but it was uneasy. Strangely enough my mom has been saying some strange things are happening again, so maybe activity is starting to pick up again.

Debi likes this.
  4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Some people can be like a beacon for the paranormal. You may be one of them.

5. Vibe-Feeler

Vibe-Feeler
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Can you please elaborate what you mean by beacon, just so I have a bit of clarity on what this would entail.

6. 7Christie

7Christie
    Expand Collapse
    Paranormal Trooper
    Staff

From my perspective, Vibe-FeelerVibe-Feeler, some people attract paranormal events or creatures. We have heard many radio and podcast guests who have had multiple Bigfoot encounters, multiple ghost sightings, multiple shadow people encounters and over a number of years. One man has had several Bigfoot encounters from different parts of the United States. It is my belief that some people are more sensitive, more tuned in to receive paranormal events. Just like turning a radio dial, they are set on the correct frequency to receive the paranormal signal.

Lynne, Vibe-Feeler and Debi like this.
  7. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

The description 7Christie just gave you is very good, actually. I, too, believe that once you open up to the paranormal gifts you have, it's like switching the circuit to "on." I think we may have energy that vibrates, and in doing so, it has a different frequency or signal that can be noticed by those in other dimensions.

7Christie and Vibe-Feeler like this.
  8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree Critter. Well stated

7Christie likes this.