This Seems Appropriate For The Here and Now

So appropriate and needed GS. Thank you for the post.

I read the entire, short article waiting for this one, overarching statement...

“The spiritual warrior shines the light of your love into the darkness of ignorance, not to destroy it, but to transmute it into knowledge.‘’

It is my perception that looking directly into fear, pain, anger, hurt, and even hate, that very often the key source for same can be known and once known resolution becomes more likely. No matter how sincere and earnest any of these emotions are, the revelation of the source provides a person with something to examine which too often has gone unexamined and sometimes same has even been inaccessible to the self. Simply knowing a fact - or a source - can often help to put the related emotions to rest.

So appropriate and needed GS. Thank you for the post.

I read the entire, short article waiting for this one, overarching statement...

“The spiritual warrior shines the light of your love into the darkness of ignorance, not to destroy it, but to transmute it into knowledge.‘’

It is my perception that looking directly into fear, pain, anger, hurt, and even hate, that very often the key source for same can be known and once known resolution becomes more likely. No matter how sincere and earnest any of these emotions are, the revelation of the source provides a person with something to examine which too often has gone unexamined and sometimes same has even been inaccessible to the self. Simply knowing a fact - or a source - can often help to put the related emotions to rest.
Well said Wands. This sums it up well. Education gives insight and understanding. Love is the glue that holds everything tog.