This dudes crazy but cool.

Hey Armand, because of time limits this morning, I had to give up at the 12 minute time mark. Does this guys two-hour video ever get to and stay on a single topic for longer than 30 seconds? I didn’t know if I should come back to this to watch it later.

His framing for the video is kinda weird. I suspect he was having a “bad hair day” and therefore elected not to zoom out - that way we couldn’t see his whole head.

And I wonder if this guy does any YouTube videos telling stories using hand puppets because his hands are really animated.

That reminds me of when, as a teen, a monk told me to sit on my hands during dinner because I couldn’t seem to speak without also gesturing wildly. In hindsight it might have been better if he had just told me that mealtime was also a time for quiet introspection; at least that way I might have still had my hands free to actually feed myself.

Last edited:
Hey Armand, because of time limits this morning, I had to give up at the 12 minute time mark. Does this guys two-hour video ever get to and stay on a single topic for longer than 30 seconds? I didn’t know if I should come back to this to watch it later.

His framing for the video is kinda weird. I suspect he was having a “bad hair day” and therefore elected not to zoom out - that way we couldn’t see his whole head.

And I wonder if this guy does any YouTube videos telling stories using hand puppets because his hands are really animated.

That reminds me of when, as a teen, a monk told me to sit on my hands during dinner because I couldn’t seem to speak without also gesturing wildly. In hindsight it might have been better if he had just told me that mealtime was also a time for quiet introspection; at least that way I might have still had my hands free to actually feed myself.
one of your punishments was sitting on your hands? That guy in the video is crazy, he is random but he makes a lot of good points (not only with hand gestures) I think he hasn't slept this millennium you can comment on the video and maybe he will make one of him sitting on his hands the whole time randomly spewing what he thinks to be words of wisdom.

I like him but then again I'm crazy too.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman