This can explain something

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Rita, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Rita

Rita
    Expand Collapse

According to cognitive neuroscientists, we are conscious of only about 5 percent of our cognitive activity, so most of our decisions, actions, emotions, and behavior depends on the 95 percent of brain activity that goes beyond our conscious awareness.

2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I would challenge how they can possibly know this. However if our consiousness really is non local and our brain is just the receiver , we could be totally conscious without the body at all. Thus making the neuroscience just the study of what Chanel our brain is operating on. Just something else to consider what is your idea on this topic ?

3. Donna K.

Donna K.
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

So... 95% of our brain activity is inherently instinctive? "Poof" ... dandelion... I could go oh so many ways with this... But first... I would like to hear more so I can understand your thoughts on this idea.

It was/is/always will be... Spirit, Mind, Body. You can't receive a transmission without a transmitter... and then you need that pesky little transponder in between. So yes... absolutely we could be and are conscious without the body... or the mind for that matter. In my world.

Debi likes this.