Third Person/OBE

Rbo762

Reaction score
Quick story, once when I was about 9/10 years old, I got out of bed one morning and when I started walking towards the kitchen I noticed I was looking down at myself. I was up by the ceiling and watched myself walk about 5 steps down the hallway before I went "wait what?!" and I was back in my body in an instant.

Anyone else ever experience something similar?

Reactions: ozentity
Quick story, once when I was about 9/10 years old, I got out of bed one morning and when I started walking towards the kitchen I noticed I was looking down at myself. I was up by the ceiling and watched myself walk about 5 steps down the hallway before I went "wait what?!" and I was back in my body in an instant.

Anyone else ever experience something similar?
Wow you actually saw yourself have an out of body experience. I personally believe our consciousness is non local. In other words i think our brain is tuned into the chanel of our being. This would explain a lot of things like remote viewing and why blind people can see in NDEs and OBEs. This had to be a reality changer for you.

Wow you actually saw yourself have an out of body experience. I personally believe our consciousness is non local. In other words i think our brain is tuned into the chanel of our being. This would explain a lot of things like remote viewing and why blind people can see in NDEs and OBEs. This had to be a reality changer for you.
Yeah I was up on the ceiling, near the corner. It was like when I noticed what was happening I saw myself stop walking, then I was back in. I did not notice if I had a form or anything like that while I was outside. Just looked like I was looking out of my eyes like normal, but I could see a little more. Very strange. My view on life and religion is all mixed up because of the experience's I have had lol. From this, to a ghost and the UFO I seen. Makes it all a little confusing lol!

Reactions: ozentity and Lynne
Yeah I was up on the ceiling, near the corner. It was like when I noticed what was happening I saw myself stop walking, then I was back in. I did not notice if I had a form or anything like that while I was outside. Just looked like I was looking out of my eyes like normal, but I could see a little more. Very strange. My view on life and religion is all mixed up because of the experience's I have had lol. From this, to a ghost and the UFO I seen. Makes it all a little confusing lol!
You may want to have your self checked out, some people stop breathing when they sleep. You want to make sure you didn’t have a near death experience. I’ve heard may describe going to the corner of the ceiling.

Reactions: Rbo762
My view on life and religion is all mixed up because of the experience's I have had lol. From this, to a ghost and the UFO I seen. Makes it all a little confusing lol!
I keep changing my view on these things, sometimes day to day due to different experiences. I think we may find the truth when we pass over. Something to look foward to anyway, lol.

You may want to have your self checked out, some people stop breathing when they sleep. You want to make sure you didn’t have a near death experience. I’ve heard may describe going to the corner of the ceiling.
I do have A LOT of sleep paralysis and very weird real dreams from time to time. I have been thinking of doing a sleep study. My nose is messed up so it is very hard to breathe. Thank you!

I keep changing my view on these things, sometimes day to day due to different experiences. I think we may find the truth when we pass over. Something to look foward to anyway, lol.
Same! And yeah sometimes I'm terrified of death and other times.. I'm not excited but, I am full of wonder. We are all going to find out some day!

Same! And yeah sometimes I'm terrified of death and other times.. I'm not excited but, I am full of wonder. We are all going to find out some day!
I think you need to fear death to survive on earth but I'm losing the fear as I'm getting older(should be more frightened , lol) but I think we should see the game out to the end. I like to look at the funny side of things, including life and death.