They're not what you think..(Interview)

A very long article and an interesting topic because it goes right to the heart of the nature of reality and what most consider visitations from outerspace. The author never states what her true beliefs are where these things are concerned, perhaps she does so in her book. I don't need to read her book because I have already read what I consider to be "THE" book on the topic, the Bible. This is my own personal beliefs, and I am not preaching one bit here. I have believed for years that these strange things in our skies and abductions are not from other planets but were beings that live among us. Weather they are good or bad may be an individual thing, but every living being will have to be on one side or the other. I know which side I have picked. The fact abductions and cattle mutilations all happen against the will of the experiencer tells me they are on the dark side. God in my opinion is all about free will and these creatures have thrown that to the wind. I haven't discounted that there could be more than one thing happening and there may well be visitors from other planets outside our galaxy, but I am guessing that is not the cause of the long-standing paranormal activity that has been going on since recorded history. I do remain open minded on the subject and am open minded to new information but so far, even with all our high-end technology we have yet to move forward with any real conclusions.