They looked human

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

'They' Looked Human

Manchester, NH - 5/30/1997: I awoke and found five people in my bedroom. All wearing white coats, human in appearance. One female four males. Four of them were standing side by side watching the examination from the man behind me. I was laying on my stomach naked and was unable to move at all. It was like I was frozen.

Now I'm a big man, and I was bench pressing 385 lbs, and with all my strength I could not move, and yes the man in back of me put a long metal something in my ass. He made a motion to the female of the group, and the female said to the tall male who was in charge (THIS IS NOT A GOOD SPECIMEN FOR A HUMAN)

They then touched my head to try to erase my memory of the event, but it did not work.

The next night three came back to try to erase my memory, and again I was frozen, and again they failed to erase my memory of the event.

I'm real glad I'm a bad specimen! I don't think they can control animals yet. Since I got my dog and cat, they have never come back.

NUFORC Note: We spoke with this witness, and he sounded quite credible to us. He aunt may have had similar experiences.

Whoever these entries are they are wrong to do things to us against our will. I hope there will be a reckoning for these beings!!