There for the Nukes?

I have always wondered what the connection between the nuke issue and ufos could be also. It seems odd that we are hurtling toward self destruction at such an alarmng rate since the supposed geniuses of our world have figured out how to destroy everything . It almost seems to me that there are two or more elements alive on earth. The Earth mother archytype and the alien virus that wants to destroy and end existence. Maybe they are keeping an eye on the whole thing.

Our worldwide fascination with nuclear bombs is eventually going to bite us in the butt. the wrong people are going to get their hands on one and USE it. The major nations are not so likely to use them because they have too much to lose and mutually assured destruction is just a fact. A terrorist on the other hand has nothing to lose. They are faceless and just disappear after they do their thing.

I can think of a lot of reasons for UFOs to have an interest in them. When you go to a zoo what do you want to see a bunny or a lion? There is a certain fascination with things that are deadly. I don't think that any species that become interstellar will still be at war with their own people.

I have also wondered at times if maybe what we call UFOs might be time travelers rather than aliens. They might have a look but don't contact or touch rule to prevent causing some sort of problem like maybe a deviation in the normal flow of the past to the future. That would account for why they buzz around but don't land on the front lawn of the White House and say "Take me to your leader!"

Reactions: Walking Goose
The USAF never acknowledged there were nukes at Bentwaters. I have my doubts since it was an A-10 base, you don't do close air support with nukes. Closest USAF base that would have had nuke capable a/c in 1980, F-111s, was at Lakenheath. That's probably 60 miles away.

I've been to both bases. Doesn't make a lot of sense to preposition nukes at a base that didn't operate nuclear capable a/c.

Without clearance there is no knowing where they were deployed. I didn't believe backpack nukes were deployed in Vietnam but there is evidence they were.

I saw a documentary 2 days ago showing how many they have lost over the years - and still remain lost and unaccounted for. And that is just the Americans. - What about everyone else?

I agree with Tex that they are more likely to be time travellers from our own planet. This would explain the reason they keep their distance, and take samples of healthy animals. Or maybe they are not that healthy and they are doing tests? Maybe in 1000 years time the DNA is corrupted?

I read a little while back that some viruses replicate themselves in our DNA, but can also mutate our DNA while doing it. So, technically you can catch a cold and your offspring will have a marked change in their DNA. Multiply that by a few thousand years and you may end up with a different species at the top.