The Worst....

Lol too funny! You know how some people think cilantro tastes like soap and others like it? I love cilantro and I have a belief the same thing is going on here with candy corn. People either love it or hate it. Now, black licorice on the other hand belongs in the trash. Lol
Cilantro, huh.....
I am currently in the process of making a little more than a quart of chimichurri:p
My hands smell delicious:D.
It's a Brazilian steak and chicken topping.
I use the recipe from Bon Appetit magazine.
Chimichurri-Steak-IMAGE-43.jpg
They have the recipe for the chimichurri marinade. If you cut the vinegar and oil in half, it will have a traditional consistency.

I remember when I was little that when I had a loose tooth that was the one time that my Mom would buy and give me a Sugar Daddy candy bar. It was like biting into a glue trap and if a tooth was lost it sucked it right out. By the time I was old enough to stop losing teeth I was also DONE with Suger Daddys. Bit O' Honey is a lot like that too.

Last edited:
Cilantro, huh.....
I am currently in the process of making a little more than a quart of chimichurri:p
My hands smell delicious:D.
It's a Brazilian steak and chicken topping.
I use the recipe from Bon Appetit magazine.
View attachment 20670
They have the recipe for the chimichurri marinade. If you cut the vinegar and oil in half, it will have a traditional consistency.
That sounds pretty tasty Paintman.I'll have to get the recipe.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
I'm just going to give myself the grand prize for being a really cool neighbor.:cool:
Bought $25 worth of candy to split between the neighbor girl , and the other neighbor girl.:D

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I'm just going to give myself the grand prize for being a really cool neighbor.:cool:
Bought $25 worth of candy to split between the neighbor girl , and the other neighbor girl.:D
You realize you have just reached god status, right? lol A Croation Swedish god, but....

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
You realize you have just reached god status, right? lol A Croation Swedish god, but....
When you were looking for a kitten, Find a girl in 5th grade. They know where all the kittens are.
I'm just repaying a favor. Little Shoeless Jo is on my lap.:)
That candy corn and peanut thing maybe the greatest thing ever posted on the internet.