The Worst....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THESE WERE VOTED THE WORST HALLOWEEN CANDIES OF 2019. WHICH IS YOUR CHOICE FOR WORST? DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER CANDIDATE FOR WORST EVER?

I HAPPEN TO DISAGREE WITH TWO CHOICES THERE...LOL WHICH DO YOU FEEL DON'T BELONG?

10-worst-halloween-candy-2019-800 (Small).jpg

I see a theme amongst this list of otherwise good candy. The darn Millennials don't want to chew too hard to enjoy their Tootsie Rolls. Too much work :p
Other than the circus peanuts and the soda bottles....yeah, no.:(
Here is a fun piece of trivia regarding Necco Wafers. They used to work in Chicagoland toll-booth baskets.:cool:

I see a theme amongst this list of otherwise good candy. The darn Millennials don't want to chew too hard to enjoy their Tootsie Rolls. Too much work :p
Other than the circus peanuts and the soda bottles....yeah, no.:(
Here is a fun piece of trivia regarding Necco Wafers. They used to work in Chicagoland toll-booth baskets.:cool:
Now why didn't I know about the Neccos??? lol Could have used that at one point! And I love those things! Actually, I love all of them listed except the Peanut Butter kisses and the candy corn. Yes, I even love the Circus Peanuts! lol

Love black licorice. Still an Almond Joy fan.:)
Noble house, you remember back in our day Halloween was much different. And I try to proudly uphold those traditions.
The little girls get their choice between the National Enquirer or People magazine. The little boys get their choice between Copenhagen snuff or Skoal.

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Candy corn CANNOT be #1 on this list! Candy corn is sweet, but not overly sweet. It’s soft and not too hard. It’s mellow flavor is delightful and enjoyable. Whoever made that meme needs to have their meme license revoked! Lol :joycat::joycat::joycat:

Whoa whoa whoa!!! Candy corn CANNOT be #1 on this list! Candy corn is sweet, but not overly sweet. It’s soft and not too hard. It’s mellow flavor is delightful and enjoyable. Whoever made that meme needs to have their meme license revoked! Lol :joycat::joycat::joycat:

By the way, in my home we do a 50% candy corn and 50% salted peanut mix - tastes just like a Payday bar!

Reactions: Fizz and Paintman
May I just say I find Candy Corn to be AWFUL. Seriously...lol However, I buy it as the hubs thinks as you do. I gag a little watching him eat it. ;vo

Reactions: NobleHouse and Fizz
THESE WERE VOTED THE WORST HALLOWEEN CANDIES OF 2019. WHICH IS YOUR CHOICE FOR WORST? DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER CANDIDATE FOR WORST EVER?

I HAPPEN TO DISAGREE WITH TWO CHOICES THERE...LOL WHICH DO YOU FEEL DON'T BELONG?

I’m deeply hurt that someone actually downvoted Bit-o-Honey. I think that is one of the best in the bunch ... close to Tootsie Rolls. But I actually like all ten too.

May I just say I find Candy Corn to be AWFUL. Seriously...lol However, I buy it as the hubs thinks as you do. I gag a little watching him eat it. ;vo

Lol too funny! You know how some people think cilantro tastes like soap and others like it? I love cilantro and I have a belief the same thing is going on here with candy corn. People either love it or hate it. Now, black licorice on the other hand belongs in the trash. Lol