The World's greatest Mystery...according to Stephen Hawkings

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
In a recent candid interview with Reddit users, Stephen Hawking was asked, "What it the world's greatest mystery?" His reply was one word....WOMEN! lol The man understands black holes and string theory, but he doesn't understand women, which seems to be a common thing amongst you men out there! Soooo, just to have a bit of fun, I'm asking the men here "What confuses you most about women?" (Remember, this if for FUN, guys!) What is the most confusing thing to you about us?

We ladies of the forum will, of course, be more than willing to "explain" to you our motivations! Be nice, have fun, and let's see if we can clear up some of the mysteries of Mars Vs. Venus. :D

I've never been able to fathom the extremes most of the women in my life demonstrated towards me loving-wise. Loving to the max, do anything for me, go to uncanny lengths, forbearance regarding my weaknesses and foibles. And the other extreme when love dies, that's it, it's over, so long here's your hat don't call me I'll call you. No in-between or grey area.

Hello......echo....hello..................hello................................hello................................................hello. Lonely in here

Reactions: DoTell
Good evening by the way Debi.
Good evening, Frankie! Good to see you this eve. Well, we women are all different, but when we fall in love, we go head first for the most part. Problem can be we often expect you guys to do the same thing, which often doesn't happen! Same for when we fall OUT of love....usually pretty abrupt. We are emotion based creatures, and men not so much. So the "extremes" you mention are all a matter of degree to which we wish you to see our dedication to you...and we normally expect you to respond in the same manner, thank you! Once again, we're speaking in generalities on this thread, and others may have further "insight".

Reactions: Paintman and Laura
Hello......echo....hello..................hello................................hello................................................hello. Lonely in here
And this thread is NOT live so up to the live thread you go, Frankie! lol

A few questions -What is the correct answer to "does this make my butt look big ?" - Who came up with "if you don't know I wont tell you"-Why do women hate on other pretty women?- Why so much Gossip ? - Why must your girl friends know even the most private info ?-Why must you watch horribly sad movies ? How many pairs of shoes are enough shoes ? :D Just a few things I have wondered about aver the years .

Reactions: Paintman and surge
A few questions -What is the correct answer to "does this make my butt look big ?" - Who came up with "if you don't know I wont tell you"-Why do women hate on other pretty women?- Why so much Gossip ? - Why must your girl friends know even the most private info ?-Why must you watch horribly sad movies ? How many pairs of shoes are enough shoes ? :D Just a few things I have wondered about aver the years .

The correct answer to "does this make my butt look big?" Is, "Oh honey it makes your butt look GOOD!" Number two- "If you don't know I wont tell you?" Because you are supposed to KNOW! Some women are insecure and if they see you glancing at a beautiful woman they may feel they don't measure up to that same standard of beauty. Gossip? I suppose but I don't think it is an exclusive female thing. I know plenty of men who do the same thing. In any case I don't like it much either. Why must your girl friends know even the most private info?? Well, in an ideal intimate relationship full disclosure is pretty much expected. If you hold things to close to the vest they will wonder what you are keeping from them and then worry themselves into a neurotic mess. How many shoes are enough shoes? One can never be too rich, too thin or have too many shoes.

I can hop out of bed, brush my teeth, put on a pair of jeans and go to the grocery store to buy a gallon of milk for breakfast. Why do women have this need to spend 30 minutes to look their very best "in case they run into someone they know" ? Who do women dress for [themselves, other women, men] ? As far as I can tell, this phenomenon applies to single and married women.

Reactions: DoTell and surge
does this make my butt look big
Answer: Great butt!
"if you don't know I wont tell you"
Answer: Pay better attention and you WOULD know....
Why do women hate on other pretty women?- Why so much Gossip ?
Answer: Because you are looking at the other women as "pretty" and noticing them in the first place. Gossip....you guy's do it, too, be honest.

Girlfriends knowing everything? Because they are great substitue therapists!
Sad movies? Wouldn't know...don't watch them!
Shoes? Wouldn't know that either as I have only 3 pairs. (Point being, we're not all alike)

Helpful there, Grinch? lol