The World is ending...again

Reactions: Lynne
Reactions: Paulm
Blood Moon 2018 prophecy: July eclipse will trigger end of the world - SHOCK CLAIM

And here we go again! By my count this year, we're up to 10 times we all gonna die!

Question: Do you even read this stuff anymore? Does part of you worry there might be some truth in this someday?

sooner or later an asteroid is gonna hit....or we will do ourselves in somehow....but ive decided the tell all sign is if it is predicted to happen on, say... the 28th, and then someone else says they are going to release a crisp clear positive proof picture of bigfoot on the 29th.....then I would really worry....lol

Reactions: Debi
sooner or later an asteroid is gonna hit....or we will do ourselves in somehow....but ive decided the tell all sign is if it is predicted to happen on, say... the 28th, and then someone else says they are going to release a crisp clear positive proof picture of bigfoot on the 29th.....then I would really worry....lol

Don't you think it would be prudent Paul to ask the second guy to out the photo on the 27th? I'm just sayin'...

Reactions: Lynne and Paulm
Reactions: Debi and Paulm