The way we were?

Armand

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
unless someone or something can be used to an advantage "Usually to help a cause or make a profit" Our lives as we know will change. Have you ever noticed when you shop online or just browse a product it appears as an ad on some other place like youtube or Facebook?
The group PRAGERU is stepping in the ring with the big dogs, the people that really run society, the ones that tell us what is politically correct, and just about everything including whats for dinner! How do they do that you wonder? Through censorship, they have figured out a way to make life just a little bit easier every day.

Remember payphones? thing of the past, they make it easier for us but at what price? some might say in the long run, free will is the price because it is happening so fast that you don't even recognize it.

Please watch this video and if you want to help stop censorship of NOT just the news/internet / but censorship of the way you think and feel.

Here is a petition to try and stop it but I doubt petitions really do anything when your petition goes to the people you are petitioning.

Sign the Petition

Love me some Dennis Prager. He wrote "Happiness is a Serious Problem - A Human Nature Repair Manual." It's like a pop-psych self help book written from a biblical perspective.
But I digressed. :) When I figured out what the computer algorithms for ads were, I thought "Cool !" And a few minutes later, my anxiety said, " No it's not." Betcha Clyde Lewis tackled this as well.
Good find, Armand.

Love me some Dennis Prager. He wrote "Happiness is a Serious Problem - A Human Nature Repair Manual." It's like a pop-psych self help book written from a biblical perspective.
But I digressed. :) When I figured out what the computer algorithms for ads were, I thought "Cool !" And a few minutes later, my anxiety said, " No it's not." Betcha Clyde Lewis tackled this as well.
Good find, Armand.
ever heard of Ben Shapiro? He is a real fighter for freedom the bird won't allow his videos here to political.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman