The Way of the Mandalore Religious Movement

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Reactions: Debi and Ragnar0711
Not on FB so can't read it. I believe any way of living that is positive is fine in my book. Wouldn't consider it a 'religion'. Sometimes religion can impose too many rules and some pop up that are or become borderline cults. I think your spirituality is what you make of it not what others say you need to do or follow or as exploitation for money gain.
It is listed as a religious site on FB and also on it's website page. It has tenants and rules listed. Somebody will probably make a fortune off this idea...sigh.

Sorry, Ragnar, but I can't even let this reside in our Spirituality section. This is someone trying to make up a religious movement to gain some fame and make money...period. Off a movie. It's one of my pet peeves...using religion to make cash. And their tenants are based on being armed and dangerous. Nopey.
I understand. My fault. Should have stuck it elsewhere

Reactions: Paintman
Not on FB so can't read it. I believe any way of living that is positive is fine in my book. Wouldn't consider it a 'religion'. Sometimes religion can impose too many rules and some pop up that are or become borderline cults. I think your spirituality is what you make of it not what others say you need to do or follow or as exploitation for money gain.
I agree. I did a little research on this.
I didn't see anything that would indicate a religion

Reactions: Selectric
I agree. I did a little research on this.
I didn't see anything that would indicate a religion

The Way of the Mandalore: The Mandalorian Religious Movement​

@MandaloreTheUnifier​

No race. No nation. We are a creed, a religion, and a way of life.

They kinda state it boldly. They are also building a WIKI page as a religious group. It's under construction.

Reactions: Ragnar0711