The Visitation

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This last week, I was privileged and honored to become part of the following story. I share Barry's story with you as I feel many are going through similar things right now, and the Visit he got confirms there is always Someone there for you.

Barry is 65, the husband of one of my best friends, and for the last 6 years, he has slowly been declining. Doctors blamed it on a bad back and refused to look at other causes. For all of those years, I have steadfastly maintained this was a neuro disease attacking him, yet doctors refused to look past his back problem. He and his wife have always hoped that one of the over 30 doctor's they've seen would find a cure and Barry could get his life back.

The situation kept declining, to the point he can barely walk and needs assistance to do anything. Recently, a doctor finally recognized that Barry has a serious, very rare, genetic neuro disease. The outlook is not good, but finally having an answer is a relief.

Barry has been depressed, and doing a lot of prayer. As Catholics, both he and his wife have sought answers through their faith. The other night, Barry got an answer via a visit during a not really a dream. This is what was shared with me.

"I thought I was sleeping, but it felt real...just as real as me talking to you now. I was at a corner, and suddenly my late friends and relatives were all around me. They were smiling and giving me encouragement to keep going. Then, a shining woman in white with a blue glow around her appeared. She held her hand out to me, but wouldn't let me come with her. As I tried to go to her, she smiled and walked away, with my friends following her."

He went on to say he felt it was Mary who had reached out to him. I might see her as Goddess, but he saw her as Mary. She appears as we need her to.

Barry was sooo deeply affected by this he could not stop crying. This man is not one to cry, so his wife finally called me. She said he just wanted to go with her, and couldn't understand why he was still left behind. He felt he had no use in the world anymore.

As I explained to Barry, I once found myself in a similar situation. I saw no purpose and felt useless. After all, don't we all feel that from time to time? However, it's how we choose to walk with purpose in this world even if our legs can't do the walking. It's how we show others our walk in Faith, and that's now Barry's purpose and mission. He was Blessed with this vision of the other side, and now can share that gift with others.

Some of us our gifted with a disability...yes, I said gifted. It takes away one life, but then gives us the gift of time. We now have time to reach out to others, or to explore our own faith and journey in a deeper way, simply because we now have that time. Barry is now "walking" his path of faith for others to see. The miracle sought is not always experienced as a physical healing, but a spiritual one.

I'm sharing Barry's experience as his gift to you.

Last edited:
Please say a prayer for Barry, btw. Keep him in your thoughts and intentions.

Reactions: NobleHouse
that is wonderful

Reactions: Debi