the vision...

I don't know if putting up shields is necessary based on the description personally. Sounds like her friend came to her after her death, but she suffered a tragic fate so her connection is going to have that energy. There was a reason for it, and I don't think it was negative, the reason that is. Life can be awful and protecting yourself is priority #1 especially if you are a vulnerable population.

Heart goes out to her and I think it is still possible for positivity to lift her up, and she may be coming for some guidance. Encourage her to find peace and give her the feelings of love and forgiveness. Encourage her to move on and not linger in the past. Even attempt to clear her of attachments if you feel it's possible.

But if you feel you need shields then shield it up!
I think you nailed that one on the head HJ. Many of the people stuck on this Side are here because of trauma or unfinished business, and just need guidance.

I’m so sorry for your loss Xera.

I think you nailed that one on the head HJ. Many of the people stuck on this Side are here because of trauma or unfinished business, and just need guidance.

I’m so sorry for your loss Xera.
From studying shamanism I have found that this guidance request is a huge honor. You must have skills and knowledge for the request to be made and developing that skill is important. However choosing who you try to help is important. I got the spirit attachment of the guy I wrote about by trying to help him. So it can be dangerous.

Though for me if I even help one person it is worth the danger. I am put on this earth to fight for good.

From studying shamanism I have found that this guidance request is a huge honor. You must have skills and knowledge for the request to be made and developing that skill is important. However choosing who you try to help is important. I got the spirit attachment of the guy I wrote about by trying to help him. So it can be dangerous.

Though for me if I even help one person it is worth the danger. I am put on this earth to fight for good.
On EVP in our old apartment I got told we have freed over 100 people just from trying to free that one person. Hence why we were so severely attacked was because I was severely attacking their food. Freeing the trapped. That was my goal. And all the scratches and unpleasantness was worth freeing people from the demonic trap in place there.

xerafera
Your English is very good by the way. Are you using translator? I will structure my sentences differently.

Your English is good for learning as a second language.

What tools are you allowed to carry to defend yourself? I know many asian countries that most private citizens cannot carry firearms.
i only have ancient sword and have a shotgun license..that right...to carry firearms need license...

xerafera
Your English is very good by the way. Are you using translator? I will structure my sentences differently.

Your English is good for learning as a second language.

not so good..just basic english. some word i don't know, i use translator..hehe

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
OK, my friends. I've done some modding on this thread as it's now going away from paranormal into a darker area I don't want to travel. We need to focus on the vision only and how she may spiritually put up shields on this. Let's head for the light, not a further place of darkness. Thanks.
thanks debi

not so good..just basic english. some word i don't know, i use translator..hehe
Translator good. Sometime it is bad.

Good to know. It will help. I will change my sentence structure to support a translator.

I love you from America. I have respect. What is your native language?

Reactions: xerafera