The virtual stage...

My stage costume? Same as I wore at any other time and you can see an example in the video I posted playing with my band on TV. For years I favoured collarless shirts, black jeans and boots or shoes with a slim lapel dinner jacket. I bought most of my clothes used from charity shops and the dinner jackets were particularly good value being ex hire and in perfect condition, it would be a full tuxedo but I discarded the trousers and the whole could be purchased for less than $5.

These days jeans and t-shirt on or off a stage.
Well, since you appear to be the best dressed of us and have the stage experience, you get to be the manager of this group, too! :p

Debi we can't wear the same clothes!! Ok yeah we have to, it will cut costs lol
Just slap some glitter owls on your attire and I'll take care of the six inch platform boots.

Here is the concept for Lynne, View attachment 17435 the belly dancing cowgirl.
Great concept! Now, who's gonna tell Lynne cuz I don't think she's seen this thread yet....;)

OK, we still have Jad and Jewel, Armand, Charleh and anyone else who wants in the act to speak up! (Armand is on guitar but I have no idea what he's wearing for this gig.)

It was a concept outfit! The Bird would have worn it. Alas, she chose to be mystical .... But has to share with me.. but I want the boots!! :p
LOL I will wear the priestess garb and throw on a large owl wrap to get the mystic effect, thereby leaving you the platform shoes and Stevie part. But we both get to do the twirl and look all mystical together.