The Virgin is weeping worldwide

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
The Virgin Weeps - The Fortean

Check out the many reports of the Virgin weeping. There are usually one or two reports, but this is a really long list.

I believe in miracles, and the fact that the Divine can work through anything to send a message. What are your thoughts on this?

The Holy Mother always points us to her Son. I can give a historical perspective on this. Clusters of similar activity are often portents. These can be natural disasters or man-made disasters like war and revolution. The Miracles are designed twofold : to get the faithful to redouble their efforts in prayer against these events, and for the conversion of others.
But also more subtly these can be more localized. Neighborhoods, towns, and cities can be strengthened house by house and changed for the better. And these things take us to act in the trust of the Lord.

Reactions: Debi
The Holy Mother always points us to her Son. I can give a historical perspective on this. Clusters of similar activity are often portents. These can be natural disasters or man-made disasters like war and revolution. The Miracles are designed twofold : to get the faithful to redouble their efforts in prayer against these events, and for the conversion of others.
But also more subtly these can be more localized. Neighborhoods, towns, and cities can be strengthened house by house and changed for the better. And these things take us to act in the trust of the Lord.
Beautifully explained. Thank you, Paint.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne