The very first thing...

I'd like a place in the west of France, in an old house in Brittany. an apartment on the Isle St Louis next to Notre Dame in Paris, a place in Morroco -a beautiful apartment built into a cave .. and unlimited air travel

and a Bedouin tent (with air conditioning ) in the Jordanian desert. with a bedouin of my choosing in it

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
An island where I could fill it with family, friends & animals and hide away from mainstream ... y'all are invited I did say family

I would buy a recreational vehicle, nothing too large or extravagant, so that I could travel to any destination, stay as long or short as I like, and move on. I would sell my current residence and use the RV as my home.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I would buy a recreational vehicle, nothing too large or extravagant, so that I could travel to any destination, stay as long or short as I like, and move on. I would sell my current residence and use the RV as my home.
I really like this idea. Now if we all got one too we could travel in a caravan and have a big adventure.

Reactions: 7Critter
Lynne that sounds like a plan, then if we could get a few truckers on board we could have a caravan convoy... breaker breaker that's a big 10/4 :)

Reactions: Lynne
Been there, done that. Nope! Didn't like it at all!