The Unbinding

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Selectric
I enjoyed the Hellier series. It had moments i thought, meh, but for the most part it was decently done and poses some interesting subjects. Also looking forward to the next chapter (if it happens). So i will give this a go when i can get to it, for sure.

Reactions: Lynne
I enjoyed the Hellier series. It had moments i thought, meh, but for the most part it was decently done and poses some interesting subjects. Also looking forward to the next chapter (if it happens). So i will give this a go when i can get to it, for sure.
I missed season 2 of Hellier but Lynne said it was good. I may have to go back and watch it.

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I missed season 2 of Hellier but Lynne said it was good. I may have to go back and watch it.
Oh yes you need to go watch it. I loved the series. I like the Newkirk's and they come off as believable. The new trailer seems a bit contrived but after seeing the item was actually sent to them, maybe not. I will watch it though. They really have an interesting way of presenting a story. I was disappointed to see there is no release date yet.

Reactions: Selectric