The Ubiquity of the Grey

Oddly, I woke up this morning thinking about this subject. I didn't know about the above article at the time. I had planned to do some research today and look up the history of the alien image but it's mostly right there in the article.

I think Betty and Barney Hill described grey aliens, and that predated Walton's claims by nearly 15 years. Prior to the Hills, alien descriptions were all over the map, from the Nordic-looking "space brothers" of the early contactees to however they were depicted in any of the the ubiquitous Hollywood flying saucer movies of the 1950s.

Oddly, I woke up this morning thinking about this subject. I didn't know about the above article at the time. I had planned to do some research today and look up the history of the alien image but it's mostly right there in the article.
The synchronicity of me finding this is a bit strange. Wasn't an article I went out looking for, actually.

I think people are reporting what they see. It is possible there is more than one race of being or entity visiting, or they are causing us to see them in these fashions. There are some reports that some type of mind control or hypnotism has been used to camouflage them. Some people report seeing owls and deer that later in regression or in their experience become the gray aliens in the stories. Whatever is going on, I think people just report what they believe they see.

Reactions: garnetsilver