The Truth is Out There

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
X-Files.jpg

The premiere of the X-Files last night had many of us captivated. While we wait for tonight's second half of this episode, I have a question for you:

How close to the Truth is the X-Files? The new theory put forth last night is the government has stolen alien technology. It's not the Aliens doing the abductions and flying around in crafts...it's humans doing the experiments and abductions in an effort to control the world.

Do you agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JoMama
So I have caught up and am enjoying the tenth season. During the third episode Mulder was hilarious, something that I did not expect.

t78.jpg

Reactions: JoMama
So I have caught up and am enjoying the tenth season. During the third episode Mulder was hilarious, something that I did not expect.

View attachment 4204
It was funny. But...
It lacked substance and for a mini series (six episodes) it lost focus of its main premise from the last two episodes.

Reactions: Debi
Maybe I am a rarity—I feel that the mini series should be focused on one storyline.
Thus not to confuse anyone who expected the story to continue.

These other episodes could ruin the franchise if they aren't careful.

Maybe I am a rarity—I feel that the mini series should be focused on one storyline.
Thus not to confuse anyone who expected the story to continue.

These other episodes could ruin the franchise if they aren't careful.
I can see your point. Most mini-series tell a story.

The redeeming value of this one episode was showing that Mulder now believes again. He was shooting down everything around him, but now has witnessed something other worldly once again. When he found out the aliens he thought were out there were humans, he lost his faith in the unknown. Now he has it back.

Reactions: 7Critter
That was pretty much how my wife and I talk about these things.
I am Mulder. HAHA

That was pretty much how my wife and I talk about these things.
I am Mulder. HAHA
LOL...yeah, I can see that in you. I realize it was presented in a funny manner last night, but in the overall scheme of things, an important episode to give Mulder his faith back.

Reactions: 7Critter