The Truly Bizarre World of encounter with real stick figures

The rake, eh? In my opinion, a very ugly alien or just a horror story. Since it’s supposed to reside in the forest, and the forest hides many things. Like, caves in forests sometimes hide reptilians, some forests hide greys, even bigfoot is hiding in there. And dark spirits come out at night in the forest where many paths of the forest cross. Fortunately there are forests who don’t have dark things hiding in them. I wouldn’t be surprised if the rake had a connection to an alien hybrid, though the rake is just a being that kills, it can’t think like an alien would.

Either the rake is a rumor or an alien that went wrong. Slenderman? I believe it doesn’t really exist, or it’s just a being that has been overloaded with terrifying rumors, but the chance of slenderman being an alien is high. Telepathy, high levels of energy that cause a human to pass out, ability to shape-shift and change it’s height, stalking people and then mind controlling them, teleportation. Yeah, it could be an alien or something evil. I don’t think being thin and tall has much to do with a being’s abilities though. Each being is different.

There are supposedly real journals of Slenderman’s encounters with people on the internet, more precisely, teenagers. Now, most of these encounters were a bunch of teenage gibberish. But some made very much sense with how the gates of spirits in the forest work, which could be just children’s imagination. Anyway, that’s another story. I believe most of these rumors about Slenderman and the rake are either not real, or myths loaded with horror.

As for the rest tall and thin beings, I believe each is different. You can never be sure.

The rake, eh? In my opinion, a very ugly alien or just a horror story. Since it’s supposed to reside in the forest, and the forest hides many things. Like, caves in forests sometimes hide reptilians, some forests hide greys, even bigfoot is hiding in there. And dark spirits come out at night in the forest where many paths of the forest cross. Fortunately there are forests who don’t have dark things hiding in them. I wouldn’t be surprised if the rake had a connection to an alien hybrid, though the rake is just a being that kills, it can’t think like an alien would.

Either the rake is a rumor or an alien that went wrong. Slenderman? I believe it doesn’t really exist, or it’s just a being that has been overloaded with terrifying rumors, but the chance of slenderman being an alien is high. Telepathy, high levels of energy that cause a human to pass out, ability to shape-shift and change it’s height, stalking people and then mind controlling them, teleportation. Yeah, it could be an alien or something evil. I don’t think being thin and tall has much to do with a being’s abilities though. Each being is different.

There are supposedly real journals of Slenderman’s encounters with people on the internet, more precisely, teenagers. Now, most of these encounters were a bunch of teenage gibberish. But some made very much sense with how the gates of spirits in the forest work, which could be just children’s imagination. Anyway, that’s another story. I believe most of these rumors about Slenderman and the rake are either not real, or myths loaded with horror.

As for the rest tall and thin beings, I believe each is different. You can never be sure.
There is also a good chance that Slenderman is a Tulpa. That many people believing in the stories could possibly create one.

New stories of stickmen are now popping up. Some recently. I shall try and find the ones I saw the other day.

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Black Stickman

“Before I heard about this phenomenon. This was before the internet. A co-worker of mine said he was driving on a rural road in Cleveland County, North Carolina in the mid 90's. And at 45 mph he said a black stick man came gliding next to him about 7 feet tall. He went home got his wife and they went back and saw the stick figure near a tree line. Everybody at work except me ridiculed him for telling that story. It shocked me to hear this is a real phenomena and the close similarity of all the eyewitnesses. especially the gliding part.” C Beav

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

I was leaving my house with my friend around 2 years ago during the beginning of winter. As we were pulling out we came to see a figure in the cornfield next to my house. As we got closer we came to realize it looked human but wasn’t, it was almost a petrified pale color to it and it was small and was on all fours like Gollum from LoTR and had pale eyes that looked hollow with dark spots around them. We were both in my car and we didn’t say anything as we saw it in my headlights but as we passed it we both asked each other if, “we just f**king saw that.” I had completely forgotten about this story until recently when my friend brought it up to me. I then asked my sister about it a few days later and she said I might have seen something called the rake, so I looked it up. The thing looked just like how some of these pictures describe and I don’t think I’ll ever look at the paranormal the same ever again because of it. RF

There is also a good chance that Slenderman is a Tulpa. That many people believing in the stories could possibly create one.

New stories of stickmen are now popping up. Some recently. I shall try and find the ones I saw the other day.
May I add that some black 'stickmen' were actually spies that observe on humans and are either from other dimensions and alien life from what the old books of space life said. Everything can be explained, altho it doesn't need to.

I can say two examples for this: my friend for three years, would see on one night of Novemeber a shadow figure sitting on her bed while in the middle of the night, watching her. The last time she saw it, she noticed behind all that black energy, a very serious looking man with brown hair, she couldn't move during the whole time he was there. And he left after he noticed she had seen his face.

And my small experience of my shadow friend who took his black head off in one dream and showed his face which seemed like a lizard person of the water. His whole black body was simply a spacesuit

I feel they are akin to the hat man or shadow figures that I believe are here to observe us for whatever reason or warn us of something.So Fantasio's explaination sounds pretty spot on to me.

I feel they are akin to the hat man or shadow figures that I believe are here to observe us for whatever reason or warn us of something.So Fantasio's explaination sounds pretty spot on to me.
Sadly, for the hat man, I heard nothing more than him doing actual harm to the people who see him instead of just spying. Also, most shadows have no eyes. The hat man was told by many that he was seen having red eyes. So, many believe the hat man is actually something evil, or even a demon species. I’m feeling very lucky I’ve never seen the hat man. And honestly I hope none of us ever do.

Reactions: Donna K.
Sadly, for the hat man, I heard nothing more than him doing actual harm to the people who see him instead of just spying. Also, most shadows have no eyes. The hat man was told by many that he was seen having red eyes. So, many believe the hat man is actually something evil, or even a demon species. I’m feeling very lucky I’ve never seen the hat man. And honestly I hope none of us ever do.
I have seen the Hat man twice 10 years apart at the beginning of relationships that were bad.He appeared as a old gangster like figure with trenchcoat and trilby hat, his face,eyes were dark.While he looked menacing I got a feeling he was there to warn me and did not have a bad vibe about him.I have written on here before about this.

I have seen the Hat man twice 10 years apart at the beginning of relationships that were bad.He appeared as a old gangster like figure with trenchcoat and trilby hat, his face,eyes were dark.While he looked menacing I got a feeling he was there to warn me and did not have a bad vibe about him.I have written on here before about this.
Maybe it’s not the same hat man I was referring to then. Since there are many different beings, especially shadow ones that look similar but are not.