The Tinley Park Video

I will wait on Duke for this one. They all look convincing to me.

I will wait on Duke for this one. They all look convincing to me.
I remember when this occurred. The lights can be seen to flicker, indicating they were probably pyrotechnic in nature. I know some claimed they were flares hanging from helium balloons, but I doubt that because there is no evidence of the smoke flares usually produce. I'd be more inclined to think those are Chinese lanterns, but shortness of the video doesn't afford us opportunity to see how they came to be where they were, or what happened to them.

Reactions: Lynne
Just more dots. [yawn]

Just more dots. [yawn]
Last weekend Ian Punnett had the guy who shot that Tinley Park video as a guest on C2C. I both listened to his description of what he saw and watched his video three times, I saw no correlation between the two.

Last weekend Ian Punnett had the guy who shot that Tinley Park video as a guest on C2C. I both listened to his description of what he saw and watched his video three times, I saw no correlation between the two.
That’s really odd. Is he just expounding to make a good story ?

That’s really odd. Is he just expounding to make a good story ?
Hard to say. In fairness to the guy, he's talking about an event that happened seventeen years ago. Investigators are trained to take eyewitness testimony, but not to assume it's necessarily accurate. If we find evidence to back it up, then we take it more seriously. Most people will tell you what they honestly believe they saw, but that doesn't mean they are right.