The Time Machine

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
It appears scientists are now saying that time travel might actually be possible.
They haven't figured it out just yet, but know some new science points in that direction.
So! I'm giving you access to a time machine for one day!
Where in time are you going?
(To avoid confusion, no, you can't talk to anyone or change anything. This is a view-only from inside your little machine capsule!)
download (1).jpeg

Observation only puts an interesting twist on things. I could go back in time to view historic events like the birth or crucifixion of Christ, the signing of the Declaration of Independence, the Battle of Hastings or see the Library of Alexandria before it was burned for example. I could view various "unexplained mysteries" such as seeing the pyramids being built, the resurrection of Christ, see what really crashed in Roswell NM, or look for who did what to JFK and RFK.

Though I do admit that at some point I would want to go forward 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 years for a few minutes each and get a look at what the stock market and other such investment assets are doing.

look at what the stock market and other such investment assets are doing.
I agree and also the Mega numbers lol. I would love to visit ancient sites, like the ones that were buried and now found. Love to see what it took and who it took to bring those places into reality. They really are lost moments to us that we have no idea of who or why and sometimes when. Sure would prove how much longer people have been scampering around this planet than we are taught to believe.

It appears scientists are now saying that time travel might actually be possible.
They haven't figured it out just yet, but know some new science points in that direction.
So! I'm giving you access to a time machine for one day!
Where in time are you going?
(To avoid confusion, no, you can't talk to anyone or change anything. This is a view-only from inside your little machine capsule!)
View attachment 61282
Anywhere in 1984 or 1996! Like Steve said, I’d like to see the resurrection of Christ, and even day two of the battle of Gettysburg. Oh, and of course, the sinking of the Titanic.

Today I would go back in time and watch my grandmother in the kitchen.