The Time Machine

Oh Garnet, don’t even get me started on all the things I would correct/ adjust. Believe me, life has given me some pretty crappy hands….let me tell you! My best friend just retired last week at 57 years old. He will never have to go to a job again for the rest of his life, I wish I would’ve had that one… job that would have done the same for me. But…. had that happened, I would have missed… all my experiences camping as much as I did, and traipsing through the Arkansas Ouachita mountains for nearly 30 years. My Spirit guides told me 20 years ago….. “You picked a hard life, but a very good one”. They couldn’t have been more right. It’s what.. we do with the time we have that’s important. They say Its all about journey, I suppose they are right.
^^^This exactly^^^

I'd have to find it again but there was a comic strip I saw years ago where a scientist is stepping out of a time machine proclaiming 'I did it! I went back in time and killed Ivan Bordinski' (or whatever Russian name it was) to which the other scientists said "Who?" The time traveler says he was a horrible dictator who killed millions of people. The other scientists ask why he didn't kill Hitler instead and the time traveler says "Who?"