The Tibetan Book of the Dead and Spirit Orbs

Poeticas

Reaction score
People here argued that there are no spirit orbs in one of my threads. I have an old book here by Gyurme Dorte who clearly says you turn into a ball of light after dead. Add the one paranormal investigator who explains it's lens flare, it was in two different rooms with two different lighting conditions, what are the chance so the that being a lens flare. One in a thousand? Hundres thosounds?

Oh, about earlier, spirits can possess too. I won;t say more about that because the thread got band. I also saw a spirit orb with my own eyes several weeks ago. It was bluish black.

Not trying to be mean, just want to explain that. Good to be hear again. :)

Reactions: garnetsilver
People here argued that there are no spirit orbs in one of my threads. I have an old book here by Gyurme Dorte who clearly says you turn into a ball of light after dead. Add the one paranormal investigator who explains it's lens flare, it was in two different rooms with two different lighting conditions, what are the chance so the that being a lens flare. One in a thousand? Hundres thosounds?

Oh, about earlier, spirits can possess too. I won;t say more about that because the thread got band. I also saw a spirit orb with my own eyes several weeks ago. It was bluish black.

Not trying to be mean, just want to explain that. Good to be hear again. :)
To be fair, no one here "argued" with you relative to the existence or nonexistence of spirit orbs. An experienced investigator offered an opinion on orbs, an opinion that's as valid as that of Gyurme Dorje, based on his years of investigation experience. We respect the opinions of others here, even if we disagree with those opinions.

The overwhelming majority of paranormal or related events/activities (ghosts, cyptids, UFOs, monsters etc.) are explainable if looked at by the right people with the right background and experience. It's the small percentage of those events/activities that defy rational explanation that makes the field worth pursuing.

the Tibetan Book of the Dead dousnt say we become a ball of light. it is written in what are known as bardo's ( a state of existence between death and re-birth).., three of them, the bardo of light, the bardo of radiant truth and the bardo of becoming, it may sound like "light" or "energy" but is more an example or metaphor for the state of being, not a literal description. the TBD is a work of more than one belief and a grouping of esoterc ideals of what is to be expected between the realms of death and re-birth. a hitch hikers guide to the wheel kinda.......

I have an old book here by Gyurme Dorte who clearly says you turn into a ball of light after dead.
I don't believe any theory is set in stone when it comes to the paranormal but it's good to have an open mind. It's not something scientific or provable either way so any theories are welcome and make for interesting discussion.

Last edited: