Sad man trying

Reaction score
Okay, so this is my second time posting here.
The following incident happened when I was 8. My grandma had died just months ago, so I was left in the care of my uncle. That particular day, I had said a swear word out loud. Uncle was punishing me. It started in the middle of him punishing me.

I was sitting on the ground and uncle was holding both my hands, when the room started to vibrate, like someone started a large engine inside it. We thought it was an earthquake. But then I saw the dark figure of something tall descending from the ceiling. I'd guess it was near 6 ft. My uncle saw it too because he let out an Yelp and ran for the door. But before he could reach, it grabbed him with a black thing that looked like a tentacle and threw him up and through the ceiling, onto the roof. When the light entered through the hole in the ceiling, it dissipated like ink in water. I quickly got dressed and left that room. Me and my sister were made to leave the house after this incident. The hole is currently fixed but you can tell by the paint job that that patch was broken. Next time I go to my ancestral home, I'll take a picture of it.

This thing appeared two more times in my life. Once it was when I was 10, and celebrating my birthday with my sister. She saw it too.

The next was when I was 13, I was walking down a dark alley. It just stepped out of the shadows and grabbed my ankle and slammed me into the wall. It was painful. I woke up in a hospital.

I know how my story sounds like and I encourage you to be skeptic. If you think that there are other causes to this, feel free to tell me. Any explanation of this would be appreciated, paranormal or otherwise.

Wow! Just wow. I have heard of people being physically pushed. Never experienced it first hand, and don't want to. The violence you describe is on another level. I hope you are ok.

Interested to hear others take on what you experienced. Thanks for sharing.

Wow! Just wow. I have heard of people being physically pushed. Never experienced it first hand, and don't want to. The violence you describe is on another level. I hope you are ok.

Interested to hear others take on what you experienced. Thanks for sharing.

Only two entities in all the ones I have interacted with in my life has physically manifested themselves. This is one.

Only two entities in all the ones I have interacted with in my life has physically manifested themselves. This is one.
Thanks for sharing your experience. So as a result of this have you taken a belief system ? Are you Christian or other ? Have you done anything to protect yourself ?

Thanks for sharing your experience. So as a result of this have you taken a belief system ? Are you Christian or other ? Have you done anything to protect yourself ?

I used to be a Muslim, but I am unsure now. So I'm agnostic.

I usually keep an iron knife and a lighter with me. They keep those away. I've tested it before, lol. I have a tiny theory about these things, based on lovecraftian deduction of the supernatural.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I used to be a Muslim, but I am unsure now. So I'm agnostic.

I usually keep an iron knife and a lighter with me. They keep those away. I've tested it before, lol. I have a tiny theory about these things, based on lovecraftian deduction of the supernatural.
Glad you found something that works for you.

Reactions: garnetsilver