The Supernatural Hour

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score

These have been put together by the large group my wife and I belong to, "WISPS" and their sister organization, "Advanced Paranormal Services". They have been doing it for nearly a decade but we just joined them this year.

Last night I recorded the first of what I hope to be many podcasts with them. That episode is still to be edited and posted, but here is their library to date, AFAIK.

I am known by my nickname with the group, "Emmett". You won't hear me on any of these old podcasts but all are worth a listen.

Reactions: Selectric
Thanks for sharing this. I will listen tomorrow.

It's been a rough winter for the Supernatural Hour podcasts, I have missed quite a few due to either my health or my wife's, but we seem to be back in a groove.
My friend and I have built a small podcast studio in her large, walk-in closet. That way the two of us can participate remotely. The price of gasoline has made the 45 minute drive to our friend's studio prohibitively expensive for our twice a month recordings. The entire studio was basically paid-for with just four saved trips in my friend's truck.
The entire studio fits into a large plastic tote that slides under her guest bed. It sets up in minutes, each of us on opposite sides of a small table, with the Zoom laptop at one end, and a 10" tablet on a stand on the other. She has a pink chair, mic windscreen, and headphones. Mine are blue. We do the whole thing with a small 4-channel board made expressly for podcasting. I'm not sure where it's going, it's not our podcast and we do it mostly to help our friend and gain experience, as much as the fact that it's an enjoyable, interesting thing to do. We are sure that our own productions are in the future but will probably have to wait until I pull the retirement trigger. Just not enough hours in the day while doing the day job too.

I am indebted to our own resident podcast professional, Bob, who gave me wonderful hardware advice last year and took much of the mystery out of it. You saved me a ton of money and learning things the hard way, sir. Thanks again!

Here we are, I am "Emmett" and my dear friend "Rogue".

GWU 006.jpg

GWU 007.jpg

Last edited: