The strangest thing ....

I'm not sure I should post all of mine. Raw snail, bubble bath, soap, water full of cigarette butts (by far the worst thing ever)...

Yes. Probably sherbet. Certainly not the disgusting liquorice stick for dipping though. That is clearly of Roman origin. Druids also ate gherkin slices, but forbade the entire rest of the Big Mac and just put the gherkin in a Double Whopper. The Zoroastrians made a great gin martini but thought Guinness was good stout. Nobody's perfect. The Gnostics didn't believe food existed, so their terrible menus have to be taken in context.
I just made all of this up though, so some of it may be inaccurate.
Ben I have three major points;
Don't ever go near old people candy. My knowledge of graduate-level Statistics say that there is a correlation with old people candy and making your joints ache.
Once again thank you for not referring to Americans as the ' colonists'.
Your writing feels like cold water on a hot day.:) Dude, you are a gem.

Your writing feels like cold water on a hot day.:) Dude, you are a gem.
That sounds like something my grandmother would say, I am guessing this is another side effect caused by the candy? And yes, memaw said dude a lot.

CHOePq3VIAMA26j.png

I tried snails in France. Served with butter and garlic were kinda like shellfish. They were served in shells but the waiter told us not the shells they came in, seems you can actually buy empty snail shells for that purpose. Would I try them again? No
I tried snails too. Very gross. I was told later not to chew them. The one I ate was very gritty

Well I’ll offer two:

1. I’ve eaten every part of a cow (or bull) that any American or Mexican establishment will serve. Some I would not eat a third time. [Edited to insert that I’ve never eaten eyeballs but the other balls, yes.]

2. I’ve eaten worms - they were purposely baked into cookies.
You are a brave man

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Alligator, and octopus. I personally don't think they're that weird because they are delicious but people are always weirded out when I say I have eaten them. But I'm Italian and Calamari (fried octopus) is a common food we eat. And my dad is from Louisiana and when I have visited out there I have eaten fried alligator as well as alligator gumbo. Both were seriously delicious.
There was also the time when I was a kid and I ate an entire thing of rubber grapes my mom had on the coffee table as decoration. It wasn't until I told her that her grapes were bad and that she should put new ones out that she realized I had eaten them and had to rush me to the emergency room to have my stomach pumped.
Omg!

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
Old people candy.
View attachment 16069
I always wondered if the Brach candy heiress was murdered for it. This story has it all. Chicago mobsters, the horse racing industry, and candy.
( Hey I can't get a link to stick. Can somebody search Brach candy heiress murdered, and post a newspaper article.)
I love this stuff !

6c360d133d0b5ede.jpg

Nuts.com Brachs Holiday Mix
As a 23 year old I am offended that these are considered old people candy because I always have a jar full of these and Swedish Fish on hand at my desk. They are delicious and anyone who says other wise is crazy.

Reactions: Debi
As a 23 year old I am offended that these are considered old people candy because I always have a jar full of these and Swedish Fish on hand at my desk. They are delicious and anyone who says other wise is crazy.
I’m with you on this. They are delishious and I love Swedish fish too !!