The strangest thing ....

I’m with you on this. They are delishious and I love Swedish fish too !!
I have to drive like a half hour to this old candy shop in Old Town San Diego to get them because I can't find them anywhere else. They even make them there at the store it's the best. And totally worth the half hour drive. I also buy Swedish Fish in bulk. I have a problem.

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
As a 23 year old I am offended that these are considered old people candy because I always have a jar full of these and Swedish Fish on hand at my desk. They are delicious and anyone who says other wise is crazy.
Who knew there were so many fans of old people candy?

My 68% Viking Blood loves Swedish Fish.:p

I have to drive like a half hour to this old candy shop in Old Town San Diego to get them because I can't find them anywhere else. They even make them there at the store it's the best. And totally worth the half hour drive. I also buy Swedish Fish in bulk. I have a problem.
In Chicago we call them Gummy Bears. I have a similar problem.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
IMG_20180820_084500376.jpg
This is Hank Aaron. He's the reason I don't get to have a Christmas tree. Yes he is named after the greatest all time home run hitter in history. I used to have a dog named Reggie Jackson so it fits.:(
And I have kind of a thing for Southern California:). Welcome aboard.
Dianne, I have a lot of questions about the paranormal events.. And I am stumbling across stories that my grandpa told me in the 1920s:). I guess there is nothing new Under the Sun.

Reactions: Debi
I sometimes like to play around with food, and during the school holidays I would often make my own lunch at home. So one day I just wanted something quick to prepare so I was going to make a hot dog and a peanut butter sandwich (I was indecisive so I just made both). And I got this crazy idea to try taste what peanut butter on a hot dog would taste like. So I just put a small amount of peanut butter on a piece of the hot dog and it actually tasted quite nice. So the next day I put peanut butter on a bread roll, then put a hot dog inside thinking it was still going to be good.......boy was I wrong!:seenoevil:

First bite was fine, second one was okayish and after the third bite I'm rethinking my life choices because this thing was just terrible by now. Never experimented that boldly with food again :sweatsmile:

I sometimes like to play around with food, and during the school holidays I would often make my own lunch at home. So one day I just wanted something quick to prepare so I was going to make a hot dog and a peanut butter sandwich (I was indecisive so I just made both). And I got this crazy idea to try taste what peanut butter on a hot dog would taste like. So I just put a small amount of peanut butter on a piece of the hot dog and it actually tasted quite nice. So the next day I put peanut butter on a bread roll, then put a hot dog inside thinking it was still going to be good.......boy was I wrong!:seenoevil:

First bite was fine, second one was okayish and after the third bite I'm rethinking my life choices because this thing was just terrible by now. Never experimented that boldly with food again :sweatsmile:
That has to be the winner !!! Good to read ya again Vibe. It’s been too long.