The Strange Story of Dorothy Eady

I thought I had already commented on this article, anyway, Elemental type binging's seem to be reported everywhere. I have never heard of a one eyed, one eared race, however.

There's a documentary film called "The Fairy Faith" by John Walker that I think members here who are interested in the subject would enjoy.

The DVDs are somewhat scarce and pricey but you can watch the film on Walker's website for a small fee.

The Fairy Faith | John Walker Productions

Before I saw this film I had no idea that there were people in recent or present times reporting encounters with this phenomenon. So, they are actually a kind of cryptid that we seldom hear about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
There's a documentary film called "The Fairy Faith" by John Walker that I think members here who are interested in the subject would enjoy.

The DVDs are somewhat scarce and pricey but you can watch the film on Walker's website for a small fee.

https://johnwalkerproductions.com/portfolio/the-fairy-faith/

Before I saw this film I had no idea that there were people in recent or present times reporting encounters with this phenomenon. So, they are a kind of cryptid actually that we seldom hear about.

Reactions: Lynne and crux