THE ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL PRAYER

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
THIS IS USED SO MUCH HERE, I'M SIMPLY POSTING THIS FOR USE BY ALL. IT WILL REMAIN A STICKY SO IT CAN BE EASILY FOUND AND ADDED TO ANY POST THAT NEEDS IT.

st_michael_archangel_guidoreni-wallpaper_big21 (Small).jpg

I experienced Archangel Michael in 2009.

I'm from Australia. I was having a depressing day at work and felt quite low, at that time during my lunch break I would go off to the Borders book store and find something to read.

I came across Doreen Virtues book on Archangel Michael and had a read through it, in the book it stated that all you had to do was call his name to get help.....I was kind of a believer in these things up until that point, having a catholic upbringing. But I thought that it was fairytaleish and possibly not really true.

When I left the store I thought 'what can it hurt' so I just asked out in the open, 'Archangel Michael....help me'. And left it at that, and forgot about it.

So that day when I finished work around 5pm, I left work and was walking toward the train station and looking up into the shining sun, and this massive feeling of love and peace came over me, it felt like 1000 x any love that I have felt here on earth. It engulfed my heart.

It really felt out of this world, and I instantly knew that it wasn't from here. It felt like everything was going to be ok. I carried this feeling all the way home, and told my family about, and then later all my friends. That feeling lasted 3 days, and it made me realize that that whole Angelic/God side is REALLY real, I couldn't believe it.

The thing is it's hard to comprehend unless you've experienced it, people always judge you by what they have experienced. Funny thing is I've mentioned Michael many time since then, and never again had that feeling, it's like it happened once just to show me that it's real, but you can't abuse that feeling.

Just wanted to share my experience with it. It's really real.

I'm from Australia. I was having a depressing day at work and felt quite low, at that time during my lunch break I would go off to the Borders book store and find something to read.

I came across Doreen Virtues book on Archangel Michael and had a read through it, in the book it stated that all you had to do was call his name to get help.....I was kind of a believer in these things up until that point, having a catholic upbringing. But I thought that it was fairytaleish and possibly not really true.

When I left the store I thought 'what can it hurt' so I just asked out in the open, 'Archangel Michael....help me'. And left it at that, and forgot about it.

So that day when I finished work around 5pm, I left work and was walking toward the train station and looking up into the shining sun, and this massive feeling of love and peace came over me, it felt like 1000 x any love that I have felt here on earth. It engulfed my heart.

It really felt out of this world, and I instantly knew that it wasn't from here. It felt like everything was going to be ok. I carried this feeling all the way home, and told my family about, and then later all my friends. That feeling lasted 3 days, and it made me realize that that whole Angelic/God side is REALLY real, I couldn't believe it.

The thing is it's hard to comprehend unless you've experienced it, people always judge you by what they have experienced. Funny thing is I've mentioned Michael many time since then, and never again had that feeling, it's like it happened once just to show me that it's real, but you can't abuse that feeling.

Welcome Kasparov. And I believe you because I have experienced it. I think your assumption that it was to give you confirmation is correct. Thank you so much for sharing the experience!

Reactions: 7Critter

A great expierence for sure. Thanks for sharing. It built your faith and by your re-telling others will be inspired. It always surprises me how people will easily believe in the dark side but have no faith in God. This was uplifting.

Doreen Virtue is an interesting author. She's done a lot of work with angels and literature about them, as well as who knows how many angel card decks. safe to say she's kind of an authority on the topic.

St. Michael seems to be the one angel that's very involved with the world, being a protector and all. in my experience if you need him there's a good chance he'll show up in one way or another.

This experience confirmed the whole God thing for me, and I sometimes get into heated arguments with atheists on you tube when it comes to the topic of God.

It's hard to back down from the topic when you have experienced proof yourself. When an atheist asks for evidence of God, I say to them to simply ask for proof, and it will be shown to you, but ask sincerely. If it happened to me it can happen to others, I know I wasn't asking God directly but it was pretty much the same thing.

What are your thoughts on this whole topic?

This experience confirmed the whole God thing for me, and I sometimes get into heated arguments with atheists on you tube when it comes to the topic of God.

It's hard to back down from the topic when you have experienced proof yourself. When an atheist asks for evidence of God, I say to them to simply ask for proof, and it will be shown to you, but ask sincerely. If it happened to me it can happen to others, I know I wasn't asking God directly but it was pretty much the same thing.

What are your thoughts on this whole topic?
For those who believe , no proof is needed and for those that don’t , no proof is enough. All you can do in my opinion is offer what you have and leave it in gods hands. You can’t argue someone into belief, it will only push them further away.

For those who believe , no proof is needed and for those that don’t , no proof is enough. All you can do in my opinion is offer what you have and leave it in gods hands. You can’t argue someone into belief, it will only push them further away.

For people that ask for proof I always ask what kind of proof would satisfy you? And I never get an answer. It's like they don't want to be proven wrong, it would be a let down to there ego.

Reactions: Debi
For people that ask for proof I always ask what kind of proof would satisfy you? And I never get an answer. It's like they don't want to be proven wrong, it would be a let down to there ego.
Well I guess if proof existed it would not be considered having faith. This seems to be the commodity god moves in. If we know, there is no reward for belief. Just my thoughts on it. I believe those who do not believe need prayer. I have had friends that were confirmed non believers have breakthroughs in faith after years of prayer. I’m not saying it was my actions but God moved in their life from the faith of others. Of course this is just my personal beliefs.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi