The Soul and Alien Abductions

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Truly discouraging! I have always felt that UFO activity was evil!
This has always been discussed by the UFO community but recently it appears to have gained momentum as a theory for the Greys and their purpose. Recently I saw it presented as the reason we are not getting "disclosure" from the government, as if this is the truth it may be too much for people to handle.

many abducties retell of the greys being effected by the name of Jesus or the fact that metal , especially iron is something they dislike. Like smudge smoke, also theya re not fond of it Ive heard. I also think they are bad and not part of the story but a parasite that has landed here and is finding it a fun place to hang around. But what about the tall Nords and the other races that supposedly come here? Maybe its all consciousness and they are all forms of angels or worse? Scary article and makes a person feel unpowerful however, and I am not pushing any religion, its been said many times the name of Jesus puts these things in reverse. The norse and teutonic tribes had Thor who threw a hammer to defeat evil. Iron was the hammer and what do the fae fear ? Iron. Its really good that this being discussed.

Reactions: Paintman and Paulm
many abducties retell of the greys being effected by the name of Jesus or the fact that metal , especially iron is something they dislike. Like smudge smoke, also theya re not fond of it Ive heard. I also think they are bad and not part of the story but a parasite that has landed here and is finding it a fun place to hang around. But what about the tall Nords and the other races that supposedly come here? Maybe its all consciousness and they are all forms of angels or worse? Scary article and makes a person feel unpowerful however, and I am not pushing any religion, its been said many times the name of Jesus puts these things in reverse. The norse and teutonic tribes had Thor who threw a hammer to defeat evil. Iron was the hammer and what do the fae fear ? Iron. Its really good that this being discussed.
iron and silver both are supposed to have protective properties, iron as a repellant to witches and the fae. (weakens the fae and makes spells and magic useless or inert) and silver as a stronger defensive type uses. certain wood and plants/herbs are also very useful. this is an interesting topic that plays into many tales and stories, theres a reason why the Lone Ranger used silver bullets...lol... heck, even his horse was named Silver and wore silver horseshoes.

Last edited:
OK, who was it that told Art Bell "Don't go to the light! It's a trap!"

This has always been discussed by the UFO community but recently it appears to have gained momentum as a theory for the Greys and their purpose. Recently I saw it presented as the reason we are not getting "disclosure" from the government, as if this is the truth it may be too much for people to handle.
I tend to lean in this direction too. I think these things may be the fallen ones and being doomed they may not have a soul. They may want ours and are experimenting on how to get them. Just a theory.