The Slap

I try not to pay attention to anything from Hollywood. lol. With dismal ratings, i think they are grasping at straws...Social Media straws. But either way, i have to stand by my morals and would defend my lady regardless of implications. I would give person benefit of the doubt and ask to apologize first...beyond that...yeah...game on lol.
I really lean this way! I am trying to be more civilized but my feelings leak out lol.

When I was much younger, I was out on a date with my then boyfriend. We were at a dance club, and he had gone to find seats at a table. A man approached me and asked me to dance. I told him I was with someone, and he said something vulgar to me. When my boyfriend returned, I told him about it, and he sought the man out, tapped him and told him to go outside. There was a fight. I didn't understand at the time, but I do now.

When I was much younger, I was out on a date with my then boyfriend. We were at a dance club, and he had gone to find seats at a table. A man approached me and asked me to dance. I told him I was with someone, and he said something vulgar to me. When my boyfriend returned, I told him about it, and he sought the man out, tapped him and told him to go outside. There was a fight. I didn't understand at the time, but I do now.
Just a man thing garnet but as you know we are not alone, most male animals fight over or for females, probably the only reason males exist apart from the small contribution when reproducing, lol.

I was shocked that security didn’t do anything. That’s why I thought it was for ratings. Also the fact that it was a slap and not a punch lended to it being a set up. Most men mad enough to charge another man is going in for a closed fist.

Right you are!

Here is Smith right after the "slap":

ws.jpg

He doesn't look angry to me.

And, here are both of them:

Will-Chris.jpg

Do they look like they're mad at each other?

Remember folks, they're ACTORS.

Right you are!

Here is Smith right after the "slap":

ws.jpg

He doesn't look angry to me.

And, here are both of them:

Will-Chris.jpg

Do they look like they're mad at each other?

Remember folks, they're ACTORS.
yep..........im just waiting now to see if advertisements start for an upcoming celebrity boxing match on cable tv