The Shroud of Turin proof

This was a great article and one I would like to save. This brings all the proof points together. I have always believed it was real even in the face of the scientists who didn't. It brings one to their knees to look at it.

I never had any doubt myself. Where proof to some is a necessity, i still feel the shroud should be left alone. Belief supersedes poking and prodding any day when it pertains to this.
I agree it is real too, I never doubted it. I think if a small sample helps to bring believers to belief in God, then it is worth it. Perhaps this is why it was left behind to act as a reminder of the sacrifice and reality of the miracle.

Reactions: Duke and T-Bob
I agree it is real too, I never doubted it. I think if a small sample helps to bring believers to belief in God, then it is worth it. Perhaps this is why it was left behind to act as a reminder of the sacrifice and reality of the miracle.
I've never doubted it. However, there are people that you could take back in time, show them the Resurrection, and the image on the cloth being created and they still wouldn't believe. The argument would be "That's not scientific."

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
I've never doubted it. However, there are people that you could take back in time, show them the Resurrection, and the image on the cloth being created and they still wouldn't believe. The argument would be "That's not scientific."
Indeed true Bob. I do believe Jesus said something very similar.