The Secret

Romulus

Reaction score
Law of attraction topic. There is also a movie with this title, but I think the book is better. Really well explained how the mind works, how we consciously or unconsciously strive for something and how we attract it to our life. I encourage you to read this book.

Law of attraction topic. There is also a movie with this title, but I think the book is better. Really well explained how the mind works, how we consciously or unconsciously strive for something and how we attract it to our life. I encourage you to read this book.
The principles of manifestation from this book are not new, like attracts like etc. It was a very popular book. I have not read it but heard a lot about it. Glad you enjoyed it.

its a good "self help" topic. nothing is gonna materialize or manifest on its own. no matter how much you "wish" for it...... (not saying that is what this is about, havent read it, just seen a lot that is like that.) if you desire something or strive for something, that in itself will put you in the vacinity, in those circles, .. but to be successful in reaching the goals you must work for it, stay persistent, work more, stay focused, work more..... oh yeah did i say you have to work for it....lol.... meditation, manifesting thoughts, focused materialization, etc... is a great way to stay on track, to stay focused. but nothing comes without effort. set the goal, put in the time and effort. reap the rewards........ the secret.......work

its a good "self help" topic. nothing is gonna materialize or manifest on its own. no matter how much you "wish" for it...... (not saying that is what this is about, havent read it, just seen a lot that is like that.) if you desire something or strive for something, that in itself will put you in the vacinity, in those circles, .. but to be successful in reaching the goals you must work for it, stay persistent, work more, stay focused, work more..... oh yeah did i say you have to work for it....lol.... meditation, manifesting thoughts, focused materialization, etc... is a great way to stay on track, to stay focused. but nothing comes without effort. set the goal, put in the time and effort. reap the rewards........ the secret.......work
Agreed 100%. Shame there are some that don't want to put the work in and just expect rewards. I'm usually never that lucky, but every so often a squirrel finds a nut lol.

The Secret is based on some very old metaphysical concepts and has been around for a long time. For those who have worked within the field for a bit the secret isn't so secret! lol It's a way to focus on what you wish to manifest (by your own work, btw) by positive affirmations. It deals with the law of attraction. Here's a synopsis:

The Secret is a self-help book by Rhonda Byrne that explains how the law of attraction, which states that positive energy attracts positive things into your life, governs your thinking and actions, and how you can use the power of positive thinking to achieve anything you can imagine.

Yes faith without works is dead , well said.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi