The second, third, and fourth times I think I might have manipulated matter

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
This is my second thread intended to share my experiences with matter manipulation. The first thread is titled, “The first time I think I might have manipulated matter“.

Through this thread I hope to share three separate but similar events which occurred over the course of nearly two years. I will share just one event at a time each in separate posts to this thread (not all at once; not all this weekend). I plan to post them in the same order that they occurred so the text immediately below will be the earliest of the three events.

Please note that what I post here represents my own, real life experiences - these are not fictitious stories nor dreams. These are not stories from a friend of a friend. These are mine alone.

This first experience happened in 1998 [edited for correcting date] when I was taking some courses at a community college. I was late in delivering a term paper to one of my professors; he offered to withhold submitting my final grade until I delivered that paper to him but not to exceed a new due date of course.

I worked aggressively to write the paper but still ran right up to the agreed upon due date. Silly as it might sound, I didn’t immediately realize the due date my professor quoted happened to be a Sunday. As I was trying to finish up the last few pages late in the day on the Friday before the due date, I recognized a growing anxiety. I was suddenly anxious about the fact that I might not finish the paper that same Friday evening - in time to get it to the college - and I feared that delivering on Monday would mean I missed our agreed upon due date. Since I couldn’t turn in an incomplete paper which was already late, I continued working through Friday night and finished on Saturday. I was responsibly prepared for whatever the consequences would be when I attempt to hand over the paper on the following Monday.

On Sunday morning the same anxiety still existed. By noon I had the thought to deliver the paper that same day regardless. I mean, my professor chose the date, so how was I to know that he might not be on the campus on a Sunday. And, if I had some way to deliver the paper that day then I had met the committed due date and at least some part of my anxiety should go away.

So that same afternoon, I drove onto the campus and parked in the completely deserted student lot. I walked to the building housing the professors’ offices. Not surprisingly, I didn’t see a single person between those two points in time. I reached the building and the door was closed and locked. Anxiety began again.

With the paper in my left hand, my right hand tugged again at the metal door knob on the big metal door. No change. More anxiety. I got majorly pissed at myself for not better managing my time and delivering the paper two days earlier. Even more anxiety. Then I closed my eyes, screamed in defeat (not aloud but screamed in my head), and turned the knob again.

Inside my head there was a very loud sound almost exactly like a crack of thunder. So I opened my eyes...I was still holding onto the doorknob but now I was also holding the door open about six inches...and the building alarm was going off too.

I ran inside and down the hall to where my professor’s office was. His office door was of course locked too. So I placed my paper on the floor and gave it a minor shove with just enough energy to hopefully cause it to slip under the door into the office but not so far that it will be hidden by something else in the office - like a chair - and might not be immediately noticed when the door is first opened.

I was inside the office building for only about one minute. I turned and ran back to the same door to exit. I found that it had closed - don’t recall if it did that automatically or if I pulled it closed behind me. I also don’t recall if the door was locked at that moment. But I certainly passed through it without any struggle.

As I rounded the outside corner of the building to head to the student parking lot, I literally came face to face with a campus police office running towards the building. The officer was running and couldn’t stop so we nearly collided but he turned his shoulders slightly and surprisingly slipped right past me. I turned back to look and, still moving forward, he looked back to ask me if I’d, “...seen anyone enter or leave that building?” Not wanting to lie to him, I was sure to answer the exact question he asked with “No sir.” And we both continued off in opposite directions. I restrained myself from breaking into a full run because that would have only looked more suspicious. Reaching the parking lot, I got in my car and drove off at a reasonable pace. The entire time looking behind me to see if any police were chasing after me.

For the next few weeks I feared that the campus police might come looking for me, based upon security videos and the license plates on my car, only to be fingerprinted and booked for breaking into the professors’ office building. Anxiety again. If that were to happen, how would I explain how I got inside without lying about same. Ultimately, no one ever came for me.

I passed that class too...with an “A”. [There is another emotional curiosity about that class and that “A” grade. But I choose not to share that point at this time, at least not until I’ve finished posting the other later related occurrences as planned.]

Last edited:
This is my second thread intended to share my experiences with matter manipulation. The first thread is titled, “The first time I think I might have manipulated matter“.

Through this thread I hope to share three separate but very similar events which occurred over the course of nearly two years. I will share just one event at a time each in separate posts to this thread (not all at once). I plan to post them in the same order that they occurred so below will be the earliest of the three events.

Please note that what I post here represents my own, real life experiences - these are not fictitious stories nor dreams.

This first experience happened in 2000 when I was taking some courses at a community college. I was late in delivering a term paper to one of my professors; he offered to withhold submitting my final grade until I delivered that paper to him but not to exceed a new due date of course.

I worked aggressively to write the paper but still ran right up to the agreed upon due date. Silly as it might sound, I didn’t realize the due date my professor quoted happened to be a Sunday. As I was finishing up the last few pages late in the day on the Friday before the due date, I recognized a growing anxiety. I was suddenly anxious about the fact that I might not finish the paper that same Friday evening - in time to get it to the college - and I feared that delivering on Monday would mean I missed our agreed upon due date. Since I couldn’t turn in an incomplete paper which was already late, I continued working through Friday night and finished on Saturday. I was responsibly prepared for whatever the consequences would be when I attempt to hand over the paper on the following Monday.

On Sunday morning the same anxiety still existed. By noon I had the thought to deliver the paper that same day regardless. I mean, my professor chose the date, so how was I to know that he might not be on the campus on a Sunday. And, if I had some way to deliver the paper that day then I had met the committed due date and at least some part of my anxiety should go away.

So that same afternoon, I drove onto the campus and parked in the completely deserted student lot. I walked to the building housing the professors’ offices. Not surprisingly, I didn’t see a single person between those two points in time. I reached the building and the door was closed and locked. Anxiety began again.

With the paper in my left hand, my right hand tugged again at the metal door knob on the big metal door. No change. More anxiety. I got majorly pissed at myself for not better managing my time and delivering the paper two days earlier. Even more anxiety. Then I closed my eyes, screamed in defeat (not aloud but screamed in my head), and turned the knob again.

Inside my head there was a very loud sound almost exactly like a crack of thunder. So I opened my eyes...I was holding the door open about six inches...and the building alarm was going off too.

I ran inside and down the hall to where my professor’s office was. His office door was of course locked too. So I placed my paper on the floor and gave it a minor shove with just enough energy to hopefully cause it to slip under the door into the office but not so far that it will be hidden by something else in the office - like a chair - and won’t be noticed when the door is first opened.

I was inside the office building for only about one minute. I turned and ran back to the same door to exit. I found that it had closed - don’t recall if it did that automatically or if I pulled it closed behind me. I also don’t recall if the door was locked at that moment. But I certainly passed through it without any struggle.

As I rounded the building to head to the student parking lot, I literally came face to face with a campus police office running towards the building. The officer was running and couldn’t stop so we nearly collided but he turned his shoulders slightly and slipped right past me. I turned back to look and, still moving forward, he looked back to ask me if I’d, “...seen anyone enter or leave that building?” Not wanting to lie to him, I was sure to answer the exact question he asked with “No sir.” And we both continued off in opposite directions. I restrained myself from breaking into a full run because that would have only looked more suspicious. Reaching the parking lot, I got in my car and drove off at a reasonable pace. The entire time looking behind me to see if any police were chasing after me.

For the next few weeks I feared that the campus police might come looking for me, based upon the license plates on my car, only to be fingerprinted and booked for breaking into the professors’ office building. Anxiety again. If that were to happen, how would I explain how I got inside without lying about same. Ultimately, no one ever came for me.

I passed that class too...with an “A”. [There is another emotional curiosity about that class and that “A” grade. But I refuse to share that point at this time, at least not until I’ve finished posting the other later related occurrences as planned.]
I enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing. Does emotion help you to focus your energy ? What did the scream enable ?

I enjoyed reading. Thanks for sharing. Does emotion help you to focus your energy ? What did the scream enable ?

In my own opinion, based only on my own first-person experiences, I do think that strong emotions can act at least as the trigger.

I believe that intent is the lense which acts to focus.

The silent scream was certainly an affirmation of my extreme anxiety and possibly part of the formation of my intent as in “gosh darn it I want this damn door opened!”

Hopefully those points will ring true in both of the later events too Critter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Charleh
671FCEF1-BDC7-40E6-B970-42F3376BF262.jpeg

Here is the second of three similar incidents. It involves the painting above.

First a couple of points of the setting:

A. This event happened in 1999. Almost a year after the prior event which had occurred on my college campus.
B. I used to buy a lot of art on eBay. Most of my purchases were vintage prints and many of those were roughly the size of an 8.5” x 11” piece of paper. I also bought four paintings; this story involves the last of those four paintings shown above.
C. I lived in a condo about five miles from the office where I worked.
D. I owned a very basic model Honda Accord; air conditioning was about the only upgrade it had. I didn’t even have a key fob for remote door locks - a material point for this story.

Now on with the incident.

For convenience, I used to have most of my eBay purchases mailed to my office. The last painting that I purchased was a large portrait and it was shipped in a box which was too big to fit in my car. So I uncrated the painting at my office to confirm that just the frame (without the box) could be coerced into my car.

I received this shipment at the very end of my work shift and I was anxious to get it and me home. So I hurriedly squeezed the painting into the passenger side front seat of my Accord and I hopped into the drivers seat and started the engine. Only then did I recognize a very minor urge to urinate; but, I knew I was minutes from home so I decided to soldier forward.

Made it to my condo complex in about seven minutes. I didn’t want to leave my fabulous painting in the car alone for even a few minutes. But as I pulled into my underground parking spot, I realizing my urge to urinate was growing. So I decided to step up my pace and try to do multiple things at once - doing some unconscious multitasking.

I threw my drivers side door open, and as was my constant routine, I instinctually hit the manual door lock. Even in my cheapo car, the drivers side door lock also triggered the other three doors to lock too. I ran to the passenger side of the car to retrieve my painting. As my hand pulled up on the passenger side door handle, since it was locked, the handle did not catch and open at the point that I expected it to do so. This allowed the door handle to continue it’s outward movement just a few more centimeters than I had expected. Because of the unexpected movement, when the handle finally reached it’s full extension and stopped, my fingers slipped out from under the door handle and the handle snapped back into it’s normal position flush with the rest of the door.

My mind snapped to the realization that this task was going to require my keys and take a few more seconds to complete than I - and now my ureter, bladder, and urethra - had estimated. I screamed in distress inside my head something probably like “...I’m about to piss my pants but I can’t abandon my art...”. While fumbling to pull my key ring out of my pant pocket, my eyes glanced at the passenger side door lock which was of course retracted into it’s locked state. My field of vision immediately narrowed - my sight line seemed completely filled by just a few inches of the cheap grey material on the inside door panel surrounding the door lock mechanism. As I said in a prior related thread, it was almost like I was only 1” tall and actually standing on the door ledge just outside of the window looking in. I couldn’t seem to perceive anything much beyond the door lock.

Within probably the same second that my vision changed, the lock mechanism in that door popped up into it’s unlocked state. Then the passenger door itself actually flew open and stopped still. Then the lock physically dropped back down into it’s locked position. All of this happened in what appeared to be one smooth series with no hesitations.

I reached in and pulled the painting from the passenger seat. Placing my right foot high up on the outside door panel, I kicked it closed with way more force than was needed. I turned and ran for the stairwell leading out of the underground garage jumping up at least two steps at a time. I continued to run the 300’ to the stairwell leading to my condo and did the same aggressive climb.

I still had my keys in my hand so I unlocked the condo door, stepped in, slammed the door behind me, and wet my pants right there in the entryway. My entry is covered in linoleum and I was wearing long jeans; so there wasn’t much of a mess on the floor to be cleaned up. Me and my pants were a different story. This is not the first time I have admitted losing bladder control on the PNF...it will not be the last time...promise.

I still have one more similar incident to share in a separate post. But because of the way the entire car door behaved, this may be the most incredible and hardest to believe of the three incidents. Because of the painting, this is also the most “colorful” tale too (“Use a pun, go to prison.”)

Last edited:
Reactions: RoseRed
Wands, thank you for trusting us with your expierence. I know you haven’t shared this with many people. Sorry I didn’t get to this right away but I wanted time to read and reflect on it.

You seem to have a raw ability to focus your will and effect matter. It is amazing and wonderful. Have you ever tried to move objects with your mind on purpose? I remember trying this years ago just for fun and as expected nothing happened. I think we all may have the ability to effect our environment with intent and awareness but it is normally so small as to go unnoticed. You obviously have the Uri Geller ability.

Wands, thank you for trusting us with your expierence. I know you haven’t shared this with many people. Sorry I didn’t get to this right away but I wanted time to read and reflect on it.

You seem to have a raw ability to focus your will and effect matter. It is amazing and wonderful. Have you ever tried to move objects with your mind on purpose? I remember trying this years ago just for fun and as expected nothing happened. I think we all may have the ability to effect our environment with intent and awareness but it is normally so small as to go unnoticed. You obviously have the Uri Geller ability.

Thank you for reading and commenting Lynn. Just like I believe that all humans probably have the capacity for psychic senses, I also believe that it is just a likely that all humans have the capacity for even more mystical stuffs like this.

Based upon my experiences, at least for me, it is a mix of intent and emotion which combined seem to trigger these occurrences. In both of those first two instances, I felt a very sincere (though certainly selfish) "distress".

My final of three occurrences to be posted, though relating to another locked door, has a different nuance.

You are correct that I have kept these occurrences well hidden and only shared with a couple of my closest confidants. It concerns even me to think that anyone can possibly open locked doors with just a thought.

Reactions: Lynne

I apologize Lynne that I didn't respond to your question about my other attempts. The answer is certainly "Yes", I have attempted to consciously influence matter in other cases. As my final post in this thread will show, there "might" have been success. But in those instances of trying to move things or bend cutlery like Uri, I have failed. The good news is that I still have the same spoons in my kitchen that I have had for 20 years; the only thing that has mangled any of them is my mundane garbage disposal.

But I do have one final (most recent) related story that I am considering posting as a separate thread once I am done with this series of posts; that event is more questionable and even fanciful than these three instances.

Reactions: Lynne
I apologize Lynne that I didn't respond to your question about my other attempts. The answer is certainly "Yes", I have attempted to consciously influence matter in other cases. As my final post in this thread will show, there "might" have been success. But in those instances of trying to move things or bend cutlery like Uri, I have failed. The good news is that I still have the same spoons in my kitchen that I have had for 20 years; the only thing that has mangled any of them is my mundane garbage disposal.

But I do have one final (most recent) related story that I am considering posting as a separate thread once I am done with this series of posts; that event is more questionable and even fanciful than these three instances.
Looking forward to it !

This is the last in my series of three posts in this thread. Each post is a unique event but all have one mystical thing in common.

So some quick points of setup before I get into the events of this final occurrence:
A. This event happened in 2000 - just about a year after the second event recounted in my prior post.
B. When I first moved into this condo complex in the very early 1990s, I locked myself out of my condo at least three times. Why, because I always kept my door locked even when I was home. It was easy for me to absentmindedly step outside and BOOM I’m locked out. Eventually I made the smart decision to give two friends - who both lived only two blocks away each - a copy of the key to my place.
C. My older Brother is known for being very demanding, as well as not very understanding - period.

Now on with the final incident.

I have a huge ring of keys - huge, huge huge. It is so big that at one point I had to separate the keys into two separate rings which were then interlocked. My key ring was like a figure eight - or an infinity symbol - with nearly a dozen keys hanging off each spiral. This configuration made it easier to move the keys around especially when they were in my pocket.

One Saturday, I had need to take my car in for servicing. So I separated the two rings so that I could leave a smaller set of keys with the car dealership. When I picked up the car, I didn’t think to immediately relink the two rings. Instead I just tossed both sets of keys onto my dinette table when I got home.

Zoom forward 24 hours to Sunday afternoon. I had an appointment with my Brother to do dinner and a movie at like 4PM. Shortly before 3PM, I decided to dump my kitchen trash. So I grabbed the trash bag, grabbed my keys off of the dinette table and dropped them into my pant pocket, and headed out the front door. I descended the stairs and walked the 75’ to where I could drop my bag into the trash shoot. Then I turned around and began the walk back towards the stairs leading to my condo.

As I approached the stairs, I pushed my hand into my pocket and grasped the key ring. NO! I didn’t have the entire set of keys - I was certain that I only had one-half of them. I knew their shape intimately and rolled them over in my hand as I walked - I didn’t even pull them out to look at them. NO! I had the wrong set of keys - I didn’t have the ring with the condo key in my pocket! I was locked out again!!!

As I approached the bottom of the short staircase, I considered jogging to one of my friends’ homes just two blocks away to borrow my duplicate key. Then I realized, I’ll be late to my Brother’s house for our evening together. I didn’t have a mobile phone so I couldn’t warn him about my delay. Even if I ran the two blocks and then convinced my friend to drive me back home with a key copy, I was going to be late regardless.

I suddenly recalled my prior two instances with door locks and thought for only a second, “What if I could...”. I immediately remembered that both of those prior occurrences included a very strong feeling of distress. Uncertain if it would make a different or not, I went with it assuming that an extreme emotional component was critical in those prior instances.

So as I raised my right foot up and dropped it onto the first stair step, I thought hard about just how unyielding my Brother is. As I stepped up to the second step, I thought about just how mad my Brother would be if I was late. Stepping up again, I thought about how my Brother would deride me about locking myself out of my condo. I continued this repeated stress inducing thinking with every step and quickened my pace in case I might run out of stressful thoughts before I reached my condo front door.

When I reached the door, I grabbed the lever handle and pressed down. The door latch didn’t catch. Another reminder that the door is in fact locked. I ramped up the emotional pressure inside my head and rotated the handle the opposite direction. Still locked. I pushed once, and then yanked once, on the handle to ensure the door was both locked and fully seated shut.

Then I readied myself with a final strong emotional image and thought something like, “Do it now - unlock the door”. Turning the door handle in the opposite direction yet again, the handle turned this time with slightly more resistance, the latch caught, and the door unlocked.

I stepped inside, closed the door, and because of the very strong mixed emotions, I pissed myself...again. As I showered, I considered the chance that this third time my conscious intent - rather than my subconscious mind - might have actually unlocked the door.

Last edited:
This is the last in my series of three posts in this thread. Each post is a unique event but all have one mystical thing in common.

So some quick points of setup before I get into the events of this final occurrence:
A. This event happened in 2000 - just about a year after the second event recounted in my prior post.
B. When I first moved into this condo complex in the very early 1990s, I locked myself out of my condo at least three times. Why, because I always kept my door locked even when I was home. It was easy for me to absentmindedly step outside and BOOM I’m locked out. Eventually I made the smart decision to give two friends - who both lived only two blocks away each - a copy of the key to my place.
C. My older Brother is known for being very demanding, as well as not very understanding - period.

Now on with the final incident.

I have a huge ring of keys - huge, huge huge. It is so big that at one point I had to separate the keys into two separate rings which were then interlocked. My key ring was like a figure eight - or an infinity symbol - with nearly a dozen keys hanging off each spiral. This configuration made it easier to move the keys around especially when they were in my pocket.

One Saturday, I had need to take my car in for servicing. So I separated the two rings so that I could leave a smaller set of keys with the car dealership. When I picked up the car, I didn’t think to immediately relink the two rings. Instead I just tossed both sets of keys onto my dinette table when I got home.

Zoom forward 24 hours to Sunday afternoon. I had an appointment with my Brother to do dinner and a movie at like 4PM. Shortly before 3PM, I decided to dump my kitchen trash. So I grabbed the trash bag, grabbed my keys off of the dinette table and dropped them into my pant pocket, and headed out the front door. I descended the stairs and walked the 75’ to where I could drop my bag into the trash shoot. Then I turned around and began the walk back towards the stairs leading to my condo.

As I approached the stairs, I pushed my hand into my pocket and grasped the key ring. NO! I didn’t have the entire set of keys - I was certain that I only had one-half of them. I knew their shape intimately and rolled them over in my hand as I walked - I didn’t even pull them out to look at them. NO! I had the wrong set of keys - I didn’t have the ring with the condo key in my pocket! I was locked out again!!!

As I approached the bottom of the short staircase, I considered jogging to one of my friends’ homes just two blocks away to borrow my duplicate key. Then I realized, I’ll be late to my Brother’s house for our evening together. I didn’t have a mobile phone so I couldn’t warn him about my delay. Even if I ran the two blocks and then convinced my friend to drive me back home, I was going to be late regardless.

I suddenly recalled my prior two instances with door locks and thought for only a second, “What if I could...”. I immediately remembered that both of those prior occurrences included a very strong feeling of distress. Uncertain if it would make a different or not, I went with it assuming that an extreme emotional component was critical in those prior instances.

So as I raised my right foot up and dropped it onto the first stair step, I thought hard about just how unyielding my Brother is. As I stepped up to the second step, I thought about just how mad my Brother would be if I was late. Stepping up again, I thought about how my Brother would deride me about locking myself out of my condo. I continued this repeated stress inducing thinking with every step and quickened my pace in case I might run out of stressful thoughts before I reached my condo front door.

When I reached the door, I grabbed the lever handle and pressed down. The door latch didn’t catch. Another reminder that the door is in fact locked. I ramped up the emotional pressure inside my head and rotated the handle the opposite direction. Still locked. I pushed once, and then yanked once, on the handle to ensure the door was both locked and fully seated shut.

Then I readied myself with a final strong emotional image and thought something like, “Do it now - unlock the door”. Turning the door handle in the opposite direction yet again, the handle turned this time with slightly more resistance, the latch caught, and the door unlocked.

I stepped inside, closed the door, and because of the very strong mixed emotions, I pissed myself...again. As I showered, I considered the chance that this third time my conscious intent - rather than my subconscious mind - might have actually unlocked the door.
That skill has come in handy, WandS. Thanks for sharing.