The second, third, and fourth times I think I might have manipulated matter

That skill has come in handy, WandS. Thanks for sharing.

Yep, it did at least that one time 7.

However, back in 2007, I was visiting our corporate headquarters, and worked pretty late into the evening. I was one of the very last people to leave the office that night.

I didn’t get too far away before I realized I had left my cellphone in the office. So I returned back to retrieve it. When I got there, the office was completely dark and the main door was locked of course.

My thoughts turned to, “What if I could...” and I geared up to create an emotional turmoil inside my head with the intent of unleashing it on that door lock. As I paced to help increase the stress, I looked up and noticed a pair of security cameras pointing at that door.

The fear of being caught on video even attempting to break in - successful or not - tempered my desires to get to my phone; and, I immediately left the area.

I remember Critter that when I woke up the next morning that I spent some time imagining what the scene might have been like if I did go through with the attempt the prior evening, if I was successful, and if I have been caught too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi
This is amazing Wands. It had to be a huge relief that it worked. The fact this is possible makes me wonder about the nature of matter and our connection to it.

When you mentioned your brother it made me wonder if others in your family have similar gifts ?

This is amazing Wands. It had to be a huge relief that it worked. The fact this is possible makes me wonder about the nature of matter and our connection to it.

When you mentioned your brother it made me wonder if others in your family have similar gifts ?

Not being a theoretical physicist nor a Zen Master, I don’t really (yet) understand the true relationship between thought energy and the physical world. However, I think I have seen enough in my life Lynne to strongly believe that even our thoughts and intents alone can in fact influence a change in our physical environment. I’ve shared these three similar events as a point of consideration of same.

As for my family, I think there was at least some mystical tendencies. My maternal Grandmother was Irish and apparently several time (prior to my birth) accurately interpreted “signs” she encountered. And though I don’t know for certain, I often wondered if my Sister (17 years older than me) might not also be psychic. She seemed to know more about things than she should and would infrequently stop herself from saying things which could have betrayed her hidden knowledge. She also was especially (more than others in the family) emotionally detached from things. It could of course just have been some form of undiagnosed mental illness too.

Not being a theoretical physicist nor a Zen Master, I don’t really (yet) understand the true relationship between thought energy and the physical world. However, I think I have seen enough in my life Lynne to strongly believe that even our thoughts and intents alone can in fact influence a change in our physical environment. I’ve shared these three similar events as a point of consideration of same.

As for my family, I think there was at least some mystical tendencies. My maternal Grandmother was Irish and apparently several time (prior to my birth) accurately interpreted “signs” she encountered. And though I don’t know for certain, I often wondered if my Sister (17 years older than me) might not also be psychic. She seemed to know more about things than she should and would infrequently stop herself from saying things which could have betrayed her hidden knowledge. She also was especially (more than others in the family) emotionally detached from things. It could of course just have been some form of undiagnosed mental illness too.
These abilities seem to run in families.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman