The search for Nazi Gold

That is so awesome the hunters have zero intent on keeping any (if any) of the treasure they would find. Too many atrocities were committed during WW2. Wealth can be reattained...maybe the gesture is all that counts here.

Wow! Finally one of these search groups found something. I keep waiting for oak island to finally hit pay dirt. Just to have answers to these mysteries is priceless. We have to keep up with this story.

Reactions: Selectric
I keep waiting for oak island to finally hit pay dirt.
I keep getting something about Oak Island popping up on net. It says they finally solved the mystery, but drags itself out to point i stop reading lol. So, probably an eventual tie-in for car insurance or something rofl.

" As for the pilfered gold, the group stresses that they have no intention of keeping what they find and, instead, they hope to "hand these deposits over to their rightful owners in the interests of world heritage and as an act of atonement for the Second World War."
That is so awesome the hunters have zero intent on keeping any (if any) of the treasure they would find.
So . . how do they determine who are the rightful owners ? Lets say that they find billions of (today's) dollars of gold. What happens to it ? Does bullion contain a creators' stamp ?

• Shoulder Shrug
Reactions: Selectric
" As for the pilfered gold, the group stresses that they have no intention of keeping what they find and, instead, they hope to "hand these deposits over to their rightful owners in the interests of world heritage and as an act of atonement for the Second World War."

So . . how do they determine who are the rightful owners ? Lets say that they find billions of (today's) dollars of gold. What happens to it ?
Your guess is as good as mine. But i imagine if it is gold, gold has imprints. Has to be a record across various places of what was stolen. Between art, gold, you name it...Nazis took quite abit. How they 'pay back', well i guess that is up to whomever lays claim to whatever is found...if found. Either way, it won't we a quick turnover. I imagine the red tape would be quite thick here.