The science of psychic ability

you know when (I cant be here in the past) I had a bond with this forum and it's members I remember once I got stuck in the snow and bird knew something was wrong I didn't get home till after 12 midnight.

I think when you are close to someone or at least empaths like me can communicate with those we care about through telepathy. I know the signals have been weak because I have not been around but I still feel that bond with most of you.
I'm going to remind Armand and tell all of you who may be new, I am always here for anyone who needs an ear, needs help, or just needs to reach out for any reason, any time. You can send me a private message here and I will be there for you. Some of you have my private phone # as well. I always will have time for any member here.

:p You have a lovely energy about you, not to worry. You remind me of an old friend.

That’s very kind Debi. Thank you. I can again see why so many people here seem to feel so close.

Reactions: Debi
:p You have a lovely energy about you, not to worry. You remind me of an old friend.

i second that motion.WanDs, interacting with your energy feels both stimulating and cozy. Friends having a nice chat in front of a fire. You have amplified the goodness of this Forum.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
i second that motion.WanDs, interacting with your energy feels both stimulating and cozy. Friends having a nice chat in front of a fire. You have amplified the goodness of this Forum.

Thank you sincerely J. That’s an appropriately warm perception. I love the imagery too - just hanging out.

Okay, next time we all meet up here, do I bring Pinot Grigio or Malbec?

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you sincerely J. That’s an appropriately warm perception. I love the imagery too - just hanging out.

Okay, next time we all meet up here, do I bring Pinot Grigio or Malbec?
Mascato

Oh the sweet stuff. I can do that too.

Have you ever tried ice wine Lynne? As I understand it they let the grapes freeze on the vine to make it. I’ve tried it and it can be very sweet - almost like a thin syrup.