The Rolling Stones and Ghosts

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Rolling Stones Sing About a Ghost Town, Have Real Encounters With Ghosts and UFOs | Mysterious Universe

I’m a ghost
Living in a ghost town
I’m a ghost
Living in a ghost town
“Living In A Ghost Town”
The Rolling Stones

There are many who believe that The Rolling Stones possess some sort of magic elixir or have made a pact with some supernatural being to make them seemingly immortal, because they’ve not only outlived but out-played and out-recorded virtually all of their contemporaries while indulging in the rock star lifestyle (especially Keith Richards) that has ended the careers – fatally or otherwise – of so many others. Yet here they are in 2020, releasing a song that quickly became their first chart-topping hit in decades. “Living in a Ghost Town” is the perfect song for these times, even though it was written long before the coronavirus pandemic turned many places into ghost towns (can they see the future too?). Having avoided becoming ghosts in real life, this writer (full disclosure – a longtime fan of the band) wondered if Mick, Keith and the boys have had their own experiences with real ghosts. Turns out they have … and aliens too!

Full story at site

Fun article. I think I recall the Beatles claiming similar stuff. Maybe the aliens and ghosts are fans.