The RH Negative Theory

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
As I was cruising around for new things to post, I was surprised to find something I'd never heard of before in regards to the paranormal. Perhaps I've just subconsiously rejected this particular theory as it would affect me. I have RH Negative blood, and there appear to be a few theories out there about that little blood factor!

First, only 15% of the population has this. Most people have RH positive blood types. It is traced back to the Rhesus monkey, and those with the positive factor show some link to this monkey. When this RH protein is missing, it is as if it's an alien or "pure" type of blood. I'm A negative and only 6% of the population has this blood type. It is a fact that those with the Negative factor cannot be cloned with current methods, and some believe that this blood factor goes back to the Garden of Eden. It is also claimed by some (not me) that it is from angels or aliens and that it is a blood factor that shows a link back in biblical history.

http://peaceandloveism.com/wiki/index.php?title=RH-_Factor

Common Traits Among RH-

There are certain (sometimes highly unusual) similarities that occur to those having RH- blood, according to some who have discovered that there are common patterns found, some of which include the following:

Predominance of green or hazel eyes that 'change' color like a chameleon
Higher negative-ion shielding (from positive-charged virus/bacteria) around the body
True red or reddish hair
Low pulse rate and body temperature
Low blood pressure
Sharp, enhanced, and observant sight and/or hearing
Pronounced Intuition and ESP abilities
Extra rib or vertebrae
Love of space and science
A sense of 'not belonging' to the human race
Piercing eyes
Paranormal occurrences
Psychic dreams
Desire to uncover the truth of things
Desire for higher wisdom
Enhanced degree of empathy
Deep compassion for fate of humanity
Higher mental analytical abilities
A sense of a 'mission' in life
Psychic abilities
Unexplained scars on body
High sensitivity to EM and ELF fields
Non-terrestrial entity contacts

OK....I can check 98% of the above boxes. It's also said many people who have paranormal experiences are RH Negatives. So, I ask you....is there anything to this or is it pure hype? Does something like a blood factor influence you here on this plane? Are certain souls selected to be in these bodies during a lifetime? And...are you one of us...one of us...one of us....?!!!! (RH negative, that is! lol)

Last edited:
I'm plain old run-of-the-mill O Positive, so nothing unusual going on here. I donate frequently... it's too bad the Red Cross doesn't have some sort of rewards program. :p

Based on that link and your comments, I think there could be something to the RH Negative Theory.

Reactions: Debi
I'm ab- and have grown up with the 'weird' and unusual. My children are all ab- and have 'inherited' my weirdness :)

I'm ab- and have grown up with the 'weird' and unusual. My children are all ab- and have 'inherited' my weirdness :)
Hi and welcome, Teeny. One of my children is also negative as I am. He is the one who also has gifts as I do.

Reactions: Teenybabs
Thank you for the welcome. My dad is also neg, sadly my older brother passed in 2009 suddenly when he had a 'change' in his genome. Not sure what it means exactly, but my younger brother, uncle and father have all had the same change but not passed on. Its weird when you begin looking into little things like the difference between negs and possies. I've had 'experiences' since I can remember, even being locked in a room with knocking on the door. It seems now though, the more I acknowledge it, the lesser the weirdness of the experience. I suffer sleep paralysis and lucid dreams which I control, which is something my father and I share. All in all, can be fun not being of the norm.

Reactions: Debi
Thank you for the welcome. My dad is also neg, sadly my older brother passed in 2009 suddenly when he had a 'change' in his genome. Not sure what it means exactly, but my younger brother, uncle and father have all had the same change but not passed on. Its weird when you begin looking into little things like the difference between negs and possies. I've had 'experiences' since I can remember, even being locked in a room with knocking on the door. It seems now though, the more I acknowledge it, the lesser the weirdness of the experience. I suffer sleep paralysis and lucid dreams which I control, which is something my father and I share. All in all, can be fun not being of the norm.
Good attitude! It is what it is, and as long as you don't misuse it, it can be quite fascinating. I'm 65 and have had my gifts at least for 60 years. Been studying all that time so I have learned quite a bit about the paranormal in general.

Reactions: Teenybabs
I am RH negative as well and possess most of the traits above. I found this forum looking for more information on the subject of the negative RH factor. It fascinated me because it answers some questions as to why I am as I am. I am completely different than everyone I know. I am deeply spiritual and, sadly, find so many people superficial in their interests. I have never felt as if I belonged here or that anyone thinks as I do. And even though I have many people who love me, none of them truly “get me”. So, yes, I’d say I have many of those traits.