The Purpose

Selectric

Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I came here to share and reflect on paranormal experiences throughout my life. I never looked at myself as a deep and philosophical person, but if i could help someone even just alittle, maybe that is why i am here. We always want to fit in and incorporate ourselves into life, maybe it doesn't always happen the way we want. Don't let that result in any apprehension in telling your story. Some ignore the signs and messages that are presented to us through life. Life has a penchant to remind us where we are going wrong and how to 'course correct' it. As much as we feel alone in deeper issues...we are not. The world can feel uncaring and ominous, but nobody is ever truly alone. I am not trying to play 'psych eval' but i understand the darker aspects of what life 'wants' to throw at us. Stand tall and firm and things will work out. Cliche as it sounds, it is damn true. Our purpose in life is to help others. As dark as things can possibly get, we are here to share what we have learned and pass it on to others. Never give in to doubt. Life is about learning. If things get beyond control, remember there is someone that can and will lift you above all that. It may not be in the most obvious place, but someone IS there for you. People are put into place in our lives for reasons we may not understand until it is needed. Look for those signs and you will find the one you may need to overcome whatever is plaguing you. Positive thoughts to any out there that are in doubt. You are not alone my friend. You never were.

very well written, selectric. there really is no rhyme or reason, no pattern, to how the universe will, or can ,use you. it just happens.... to always be in control or trying to maintain control is a road block. ive found you just have to go with the flow. go with where you are placed, just let the powers that be show the direction, make the way and accept what is. to fight against it is to create a tumultuous, depressing, unease, in your true self..... there is no constant, no timetable, no schedule to keep, what will happen will happen on its own time, each occurance may be weeks, months, even years apart.
why im here i dont know.... or if there is even any reason. i quit the whole discussion board thing many years ago, esp. the paranormal ones, went to just playing games online for a while until one day something just pulled me to once again "peek" in on a forum...dont know why, but this is the first and only one i looked at and have been here ever since....lol.... ( dont think there is a reason other than just cool people here).
just going with the universe has taken me to a lot of places, met a lot of cool people. placed me in their path when they may have needed someone or something, and me in others who i learned a thing or two from,..sometimes it isnt easy or makes any sense but it works out always.....share what you have, help others when the time comes and learn more when that is the reason, and know how to tell the difference....lol....

very well written, selectric. there really is no rhyme or reason, no pattern, to how the universe will, or can ,use you. it just happens.... to always be in control or trying to maintain control is a road block. ive found you just have to go with the flow. go with where you are placed, just let the powers that be show the direction, make the way and accept what is. to fight against it is to create a tumultuous, depressing, unease, in your true self..... there is no constant, no timetable, no schedule to keep, what will happen will happen on its own time, each occurance may be weeks, months, even years apart.
why im here i dont know.... or if there is even any reason. i quit the whole discussion board thing many years ago, esp. the paranormal ones, went to just playing games online for a while until one day something just pulled me to once again "peek" in on a forum...dont know why, but this is the first and only one i looked at and have been here ever since....lol.... ( dont think there is a reason other than just cool people here).
just going with the universe has taken me to a lot of places, met a lot of cool people. placed me in their path when they may have needed someone or something, and me in others who i learned a thing or two from,..sometimes it isnt easy or makes any sense but it works out always.....share what you have, help others when the time comes and learn more when that is the reason, and know how to tell the difference....lol....
For the record, I'm so glad you "peeked" into this forum and stayed. You've been one to teach me a thing or three and I thank you for being there.

I know why you found us, it wasn’t for you so much as for others. Your wisdom passed on here has been a gift. I know you have enlightened me greatly. Thanks for staying Paul.

The ones who land here and stay were meant to be here, in my opinion.